Be kind Children

"You brat! Did you think I wouldn't see you trying to steal that!"

Izuku stared at the ground shamefully as the employee yelled at him.

"Let me see what you were trying to take!" Izuku continued to stare as the employee yelled at him.

When Izuku didn't respond the employee harshly grabbed the bag of pain meds.

"What were you planning to do with this huh!?!"

"Please, My mom's sick and, and I'll pay for it when my mom gets better!"

"No way! How can I trust a little brat like you to repay me!"

"Hey I'll pay for it." A brown haired man said walking over to the two. "I'll also take two more bottles of this pain medication."

The employee nodded and walked back inside to retrieve a bag of medicine.

Izuku just continued to stare at the ground in shame wondering why this man would do such a thing.

"Here you go" he handed the bag if pain meds to Izuku and told him to follow him out the store.

As they got out of the little convince store Izuku's glaze kept shifting back and forth from the man and the ground.

The duo walked across the street to a restaurant on the other side called "Bakugou's place" and walked inside.

"Hey Katsuki can you put some soup in a container please!" The kind man yelled down the hall getting a grunt in return. He turned to Izuku with a gentle smile and told him to have a seat while he waits.

Izuku's gaze never lifted from the ground as he sat in silence, as soft footsteps were heard coming down the hall Izuku finally looked up and saw an ash blonde holding a soup container.

"Be careful it's hot" His tone of voice completely differing from his words although his gaze was sharp it was also soft gentle.

Izuku took the soup out of Katsuki's hands and walked towards the door. He stopped however, in front of the exit and turned around smiling before bowing in thank sand running off.

~

It's been 15 years since that day as Katsuki sat next to a hospital bed reminiscing on the memory.

His father and recently gotten into a huge car accident and has just been transferred out of the argent care unit. Katsuki had just got comfortable and rested his head next to his father's arm letting stray tears fall. He knew it'd cost them a lot and probably more than they could afford but right now he didn't care, all he could think of was his father getting better.

The next day when Katsuki had woken up next to him sat a small piece of paper, the hospital bill,
108.58500 yen.
($10,000 USD)

He let the tears he'd been holding back slowly cascade down his cheeks one by one. How was he ever going to pay that off. "How am I ever going to get this paid?" Katsuki mumbled to himself as he drifted next to his dad.

~

When Katsuki had once again woken up next to his father but this time fully aware of the hospital bill and debt they'd be in.

To his surprise though there was another note in his hand written with blue ink unlike the previous one. The more Katsuki read the note the more tears started to fall but this time they were of joy.
~
All payments have been paid with three bottles of pain meds and a bowl of soup 15 years ago.
~Dr.Izuku Midoriya

__

Phew here's a new chapter after disappearing for 10 years. It's based off of an old video I saw on YouTube and another story also based on that video. So I hope you liked it although it was short. Okay bye see ya in there more years😂😂😅 JK..... hopefully not