Prologue:

"Mama, I want to go home now," said a frantic moving child, tugging on her mother's light green pull over. The mother didn't yell nor push the girl back, just simply looked down and smiled. Holding her hand tighter she began to lightly hum as they walked down the side walk.
"We are on our way now, no more stops" she said moving her purse and grocery bag higher onto her free hand. Hand and hand they walked forward humming together before a noise distracted them.

*Clash*,*ahh*

Muffled cries and whines caught the older woman's attention while her little girl was focused on the rolling trash can top. Both females looking around the dimly lit alley stared in with confusion. In the small cornor right by the trash can missing its top, was a figure. Small and lengthy cuddled into what appeared to be a dirty brown cast net- like blanket. Frowning, the older woman's kind heart got the best of her.
"H-hello? Is anyone there ? Are you alright?" She called out pushing the little blonde behind her. Swiftly she turned around not getting any word reply only a light groan. She put her hands on the small girls shoulders and gave her a reassuring smile. "Wait right here, Mama is going to go see if any one needs help- you just wait right here and watch.." she said quietly to her child before walking closer into the Alley way. Nervously the usual bubbly child clung to the wall of the alley way poking her head out to watch her mother.
"I'll wait right here, and watch" the child repeated to herself, indeed watching as her mother approached the crouched figure.
"Hello. Are you alright ? Do you need help madam- I mean sir," she said gently "my name is Kanii  Kontororu, I'm a nurse down at Mr Shinja's clinic. I can look at you if your hurt" she lifted her hand out, going to touch what looked to be the mans covered shoulder before
The man jumped back into her knocking her down. "Wuha" the noise came out the watching child's mother before the man who now appeared to be in his mid 50's jumped on top of her pinning her down before he started repeatedly punching her face.
*clash* *bang* *gah*
The little girl watched in horror as her mother's similar light blonde hair started to soak in the red liquid turning it a damp brown.
*crack*
Sickening cracks from bones pushing in her mother confused the little girl. Whatever was happening- she Knew it was bad, from her mother's painful weeping to the crimson pouring out her head, the fear froze the child in her spot. "I'll-ill Wait, and-nd watch-like - like mama said" she cried to herself as her mother's own cries started to tone down. The man laughed as he brutally attacked the smaller woman and blood flung all over his body until he heard sirens that took him off running out the alley, but not without looking into the eyes of the frozen child. He simply shook his head before continuing to run.
"Mama" the girl called out before running to the beaten figure. Her mother was unresponsive, and her face unrecognizable. The blood and swelling scared the girl and coated her upper body and matted her hair. But the child was to scared to let go of her mother's broken form. Like the many nights the little girl had nightmares, or was hurt she cradled her what would fit of her mother's broken body in her lap- and continued to hum. To traumatized to look away or to notice as she was pulled off by a police Officer or the taste of her mother's blood when she rubbed away her own tears smearing the red paste across her face.