The U.A exams. Pt. 2

————————————————————————
"and it's over"
————————————————————————Chapter 5: The U.A exams pt. 2
•Coda's POV•

If I remember right from mr air guitar speech ,
I need to destroy these bots for Villain points .. they carry points expect for the obstacle .. but where is it??

I looked around , glancing over the crowds of pre teens fighting each other for points , and oppressing others to achieve their own ..

Alright I'll just go to that back street.  There should be some there.

Walking calmly I heard a staticky battle cry come from behind me, like lighting I zoomed around and slide under the robots legs and touched the metal thigh of the mechanism "Tag you're it" I laughed running to another one before repeating my previous statement "you too , tag you're it!" As soon as I touched the other the robots ran slam into each other, pressing so far into each other they exploded..

Ca CHING THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT , 6 points baby! And note to self Taggers control works on the none living but almost uncontrollably..

Fist pumping the air I continued skipping through crowds and in almost a dancing or twirling way continued tagging multiple robots- making them of course kill themself off. 

What a war zone, with that fire brains explosions , my own, and these quirky people we'd make a great movie

I thought giggling to myself before the ground started to shake "the hell is that?" Some screamed point behind me , humming I went to look.

"Oh how cute it's the zero pointer and he seems to be really focused on the fire for brains" just as I flipped my blonde head around I heard a slight groan sending my head back in the direction.

It seems that a boy tried to help blondie and
Ended up getting himself hurt , and fire for brains Is as stiff as a stuffed animal.

With that thought I killed another pair of 3 pointers before running towards the couple. My eyes widened seeing the fist about to come down "HEY HOT HEAD " I yelled gaining both boys attention, looking into their eyes I continued "Move away from the Zero pointer!" I commanded making the boys eyes flash pink before scurrying away. A look of realization hit the hot headed boys face.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR BITCH! I DONT NEED HELP FROM A SIDE CHARACTER LIKE YOU" rolling my eyes I decided to ignore the ignorance in that one.  "WHAT WHY CANT I GO OVER THERE " he screamed - not able to move his body closer by me.

"You froze, I saved you . Try thank you for a change" I replied in a calm voice , dodging the zero pointer over and over again. The robot let out a weird rawr before launching at me.

Fuck sakes

I went to dodge but had to block my side as it seemed to gain intelligence and smacked me Into the farther away wall. Blood dripped from my mouth and my back felt like hell after the sickly crack called out from the impact. Crazily laughing , I forced myself up noticing the rips In my thighs and the absent pink hat. "Now it's on you big microwave looking BITCH!" I spat out "Tag Your it" I laughed touching the wall I previously slammed into. Like a grace from god himself it worked. The zero pointer ran, ran directly past Me and slammed itself into the wall over and over again. "Stupid piece of garbage !" I angrily muttered kicking the side of its leg as it tried to morph into the wall.

If it's un-living I suppose it makes sense that it wouldn't just keep its hand on the wall.. it doesn't have the knowledge or thought process to know..

Smirking I wiped away the dripping blood and ran my fingers through my curly locks before running to climb the thing.

"What is she doing !"

"No way she's beating it!!"

"Her quirk is so cool it works on None living ?"

Several voices called out , talking among them selfs making The blonde boy from before clinch his fists releasing a "tck" noise before running to gain is own points.

"Now it's over" I said smiling , I climbed onto its shoulder and balanced myself as it continued to rock and push itself into the wall. Using the wall as leverage I ran up it , and back flipped before slamming my feet down into the head of the metal causing it to split unevenly in half.

*Thud BAM*

The faux villain fell to the ground and dirt and dust scattered into the air as I jumped away.

pov???•

A group of hero's watched in awe at the screens as a lean girl took down the zero pointer with some sort of manipulation quirk and her feet. Their heads turned back and forth from her and the green headed Midoriya boy.

"So much potential this year" said a woman with a red mask "quite a lot for the R rated hero to handle" she laughed plantings her hand on her hip.

"Yes.. so much swag in this younger generation!" Beamed present mic "Some hip top kids they are!"

"My daughter and young Midoriya.. what fine skills y'all have displayed. True acts of hero's! " All Might has dramatic tears rushing down his face

"HUHHH THATS HER?! ThATS WHO's YOUR DAUGHTER" the staff yelled in unison

"Making me so proud.. it was as if I only started watching over you two months ago and look a all that growth"

"All Might it's only been two months" Midnight - the red masked lady said with an annoyed voice.

•Coda's POV•

The other boy from before ran up to me , to thank me before headed off . Seems Fire brains couldn't stand to watch me out play him.  I suppose I should probably go collect more points while i-

*ding ding ding*

"Nevermind then" I whispered , limping and following the crowd out

"here let me help you!" The boy- whom I previously rescued said once more back again.. I was dizzy and the blunt force to my back and head didn't help earlier.

"Thank you" I grinned wrapping my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my shoulder "I hope this is okay! I'm just to short to put it on your arm" I muttered shamefully

"It's quite alright, what you did back there - that was amazing" he rambled blushing "the other guy froze up and I went to help but well honestly I ran out of candy for  my quirk and nearly fainted before you saved us!" He beamed over hyped. From closer examination he had black hair, and an interesting smile,but seemed Alittle to excited..  like almost so much it's abit creepy.. "oh anyways my name - uh my name is  Sero, Hanta"

"Nice to meet you Hanta, I'm Coda, Coda Kontororu.. but just Coda is fine"

"Oh well if that's the case just call me Sero!" He continued to smile using his other - free hand to thumbs up.

Well this was an interesting day..

————————————————————————
Chapter 5: end
/N.A: happy this story is moving along but I feel like I keep making errors and I don't feel like rewriting right now so if you see any comment on it please lol.. nit picking isn't my thing\