The Basic Training Teacher??

————————————————————————
"stand face to face with your god"
————————————————————————
Chapter 10: the Basic Training teacher??
————————————————————————
•Coda's POV•

This past week has been very boring, although Aizawa Is very helpful .. we have yet to change teachers and this amount of book work has been driving me crazy!

I thought walking past my book back and out the front door - yet again eating another apple. I don't need my work today, sense we are suppose to finally get our English teacher today.
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO

"Hey, what's up fire head" I said leaning on the desk infront of Bakugo, in the past week I'd say we became more like rivals than enemies.

"What do you want bean sprout!" He said clearly annoyed. Faking hurt I put a hand up to my heart.

"So cruel , to your own best friend Baku-San why" I said faking a higher pitch voice and leaning against the desk to get closer to him . His face flashed pink

"Bitch st-stop it!" I only pouted more "I know what your doing and it's not going to work"

"W-What do you mean, Bakugo I'm doing nothing" I said smiling before laughing "sorry sorry I couldn't stay serious the look on your face man-" just before I knew what was happening when Midoriya went to walk past he tripped and pushed me farther up onto the desk. Smashing my face/lips, against the one and only Bakugo

The entire class was deadly quiet as they witnessed the scene. I yanked away , I was embarrassed and my face oh god it was probably as red as rock boys hair.

"Oh woo, look at that " little perverted grape boy said looking under my skirt from the angle I was on in the desk "get you some Bakugo! "

"Little perv" I screamed bashing my fist down on his head, before walking around to sit .

"Deku" muttered the blonde next to me , the freckled boy looked up from on the ground where he fell, and froze "you . Are . Dead!" Before the red eyed demon could launch at the boy the door slammed open and Izuku ran to his seat with the little pervert.

"Here I am! Coming through the door like a normal person ! " that voice ...just as I lifted my head I met eyes with the man.

"Dad?!" I said in shock

"Young daughter!" He said with joy

"DAUGHTER!?" The class screamed in surprise.

"Calm down! We have more important matters!" My dad spoke " welcome to the most important class of u.a high.. think of it as hero 101! Here you'll learn the basics of being a hero" he pulled out some card. "We will be doing fight training but one of the important aspects of being a hero is-" he pointed to a wall " looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms !" Everyone's eyes including mine held excitement. "Get yourselves suited ! And head to beta training ground!"

"Yes sir ," chanted the class while I just smiled at my dad. As everyone rushed out the door towards the locker rooms ,
I stopped by dad

"I didn't know you were a teacher , I would've liked to know you'd be the one training me" I said hugging him

"Yes young daughter but you know everyone loves surprises" he shouted hugging me back "now go get dressed lovely" I nodded before running off.