strip club

Most of these Josh tops in I might make Tyler top but idk, this also has some sexual assault (not from Josh)  so yea

Josh walks into a strip club,  blue and purple lights illuminate brightly onto his skin. He walks over to a seat in front of a stage. Music blasts through speakers.  A performer comes out,  he struts down in very revealing clothing.

The boy goes to the pole and runs his hands from the bottom of the pole up above his head.  His hips rock from side to side with the music. He moves with grace as he spins around the pole.  People cheer as he puts his back against the pole, his right hand behind it,  and slides down with his legs parting,  showing his beautiful tan thighs. He goes down it slowly.

He walks down the stairs and gives people random lap dances. A guy that is getting a lap dance tries to get the boy to do what he wants.  When the dancer tried to leave he gripped onto his hips. Josh gets up and tells the man to let go off of him.  A security guard comes over and tells the man to leave.

"Th-thank you, sir." The dancer says with his angelic voice. "Just being kind." "How can I repay you?  You hel-" He begins to explain. "I don't need to be repaid." "Please!  I insist. You helped me out of that situation."

The dancer trails his long fingers up Josh's arms. "Fine," The dancer takes the man by the hand and brings him to a private room. "On the house." The boy tells him. The petite boy opens the door to the private room. The boy seductively puts his hand on Josh's chest and moves him to the couch. He sits down on Josh's lap and swings his hips just above Josh's. Josh lets out a deep groan at the fragile boy. The younger boy chuckles at his reaction. He grabs Josh's hands and rests them on his hips. "Go ahead do whatever sweety." He says while sitting down completely on his lap.

Josh chuckles as his lips graze over the boys tan skin on his neck. "Can I leave marks, baby boy?" He hears the boy gasp as his lips ghosts behind his ear. The boy nods as Josh gently nips at his skin making the boy shiver under his touch. He sucks onto the patch of skin making the boy moan and grind his hips into his. Josh runs his hands down onto the boys ass making him grind into him harder.

The boy moans at the feeling. The stripper starts taking of Josh's shirt desperately to get things going. Josh moves his hands to the straps at the brunnetes shoulders and go under the fabric,  pulling it down his shoulders. "Please,  fuck me, " The boy whimpers under his touch. Josh pushes him down onto the couch. He pulls of the lingerie,  seeing the boy in only black lace panties. "Look so good for daddy hm?" He asks while admiring the boys perfect body and plump ass.

The boy nods desperately, "just for you daddy" He responds to him. Josh groans deeply and takes off his shoes and socks as well as his pants. The boy moans at the size of the buldge in his pants. "Fuck,  your thick." The boy moans while throwing his head onto the couch. "Want to suck daddy off?" He whispers into the boys ear which he nods to.

Josh pulls the brunnetes face down to face his bulge. The boy open mouth kisses the front of his boxers making the taller man shiver under the feeling. The smaller boy takes off the boxers seeing his cock stand up. He licks a stripe on the underside of his cock. Josh puts his fingers in the boys hair. He sucks on the tip of his cock harshly while lapping his tongue over the slit.

"God,  you were made for this," Josh groans at the experienced boy. Tyler started massaging his tongue into Josh's slit making him moan loudly. He comes off with a pop. He moves on top of Josh's hips and starts grinding down into them roughly, "Baby boy, do you want to do this?" Josh asks while biting down into the boys collar bone making him wince and moan. He nods desperately,  the buldge in his panties in pain,  needing to be released. Josh runs his hands over the boys hips before moving them to his ass.

He slides the black lace just below his ass,  not releasing his hard-on. "Need prep baby boy?" He shakes his head. "Want to feel you," The stripper whines. Josh nods. Tyler slowly moves himself down on Josh. He whined as he was bigger then he expected. He dug his fingers into Josh's biceps at the burning sort of feeling.

"Take your time baby boy," Josh told him which made Tyler nod and rest his head against Josh's chest panting. Tyler rocked his hips, feeling Josh move in him. He moaned into Josh's neck. He started to bounce on top of Josh's lap, wanting to feel more and more of him. He slammed his hips down on Josh, a loud moan escaping Tyler's small frame.

"FUCK!" Tyler yelled as he bucked his hips into Josh's as he felt Josh twitch into his prostate. He angled his hips and made him hit that one area over and over again. Tyler was crying in pleasure. Josh moaned loudly as Tyler clenched repeatedly around him as he got closer and closer.

Josh flipped them so Tyler was on his back. He rammed into the delicate boy listening to his whimpers and warnings that he was close.

"M close too baby boy," Josh groans. Tyler clenched around him as he came harder then he has in a while. Josh came inside of him with a long moan as they panted, breaths mixing together.

I could've finished that MONTHS ago as I just did in 2 minutes wow lmao, anyway hope you enjoy???