2

-Next Morning-
-Lola-

It was a saturday, I helped the Master and Mistress get ready. They were going to an important breakfast.

I styled the Mistress's hair into a low curly bun styled with a simple but elegant pin. I rushed to give her small diamond studs and her heels.

"My dear, please calm down" She commented. I blushed and huffed. "Yes M-Mistress" I stuttered. She sighed.

I stared at her as she stood up, brushing off the dark blue colored dress. I smiled happily at her.

"You look beautiful Mistress" I smiled. She gave a small smile.

"How do I look" I heard behind me. I turned to see my master in a dark blue suit, with a white dress shirt and a dark blue tie. I blushed at his appearance.

"Y-You look very Handsome, Master" I commented. "Do you wish for concealer, Master" I asked noticing the small dark bags under his eyes. He huffed childishly.
"No, I do not wish for it" He said.

"But you need it" Mistress said going to his side. He rolled his eyes and sat down. I had to get close to his face in order to  make the concealer look natural.

"C-Can you look up for me Master" I asked timidly. He looked up and I gently place the small amount of concealer under his eyes. I blender it in carefully and smiled at my Master. He smiled lightly at me then look in the mirror

"I look better" He complimented with a smirk. "Thank you Lola" He said. I blushed.

"No need to thank me M-Master" I said bowing my head and leaving the room immediately, to control my racing heart and heated face.

-Timeskip- 1 pm-

After helping the children with their school work, I let them play while I fixed Lunch.

We made Chicken Pitas. I placed them in the table.

"Rachel" I called

"Rachel" I called. A woman entered the room with a smile. "Can you bring the children in to wash up" I asked politely. She nodded and went off, I soon heard pitter patter.

"No running in the house" I scolded softly. And they stopped midstep, losing their balance and falling on one another. I giggled and helped them up then brushed them off.

"Can we go to the park after lunch" xavier asked. "Sure" I smiled and they grinned excitedly after that.

Soon after they finished lunch, they put on their shoes. I put on a pretty white sundress, since it was very sunny outside, I grabbed a hat and my small bag.

We piled into the black SUV, the kids were happy to get out the house

We piled into the black SUV, the kids were happy to get out the house. Soon we reached a local park and only two families were there.

The Security surrounded the park, looked blankly around making sure there wasn't any danger.

I got out the SUV and took the kids out, Xavier went to the monkey bars and Ella Grace went to swings. I tied Hadriean shoes and he went to the swings with his sister.

I smiled and walked towards a familiar looking bench. I stopped and stared at it with confused and calculating eyes. My head started to hurt and my vision became blurry. Ishook it off and sat down and watched the kids, loving their smiling faces.

I noticed the camera men on the boundary, blocked by security. "Lola" Ella Grace smiling coming up to me with a smile.

"Come Push me" She exclaimed happily. I giggled and got up letting her drag me to the swings.

I listened to her happy cheers and giggles as I pushed her, still keeping my eyes on Hadrien and Xavier, who were going down the slides.

After a few pushes, Ella-Grace jumped out of the swing, nearly giving me a heart attack. I ran around and caught her just in time.

"Ella Grace you almost made my heart jump out my chest" I scolded softly. She pouted. "Sorry Lala" She apologized with my nickname. I smiled down at her.

"Just don't to you it again, Go Play with your brothers at the slides"I said pushing her body gently to the boys.

She laughed and went to play with the boys. I went over and watched they had fun.

I heard a small cry and went over to Hadrien and saw him holding his hand. I kneeled down in front of him.

"What's wrong " I asked worriedly. "My hand" He whimpered and opened his right hand. I saw the small little scratches and I opened my purse and grabbed my little first aid kit. I rinsed it with water and applied some healing cream and place a bandage over it.

"There all better, now just be careful okay" I giggled squeezing his cheek. He nodded smiling big at me and continued to play.

Soon an hour passed and the kids came to me, with tired but happy faces. Hadrien cuddled into my arms as the other two slunch on my sides.

"All tired?" I asked knowing the answer, they nodded and I smile. "Well lets go home and get you all clean" I smiled standing up.

I held Hadrien in my arms as he slept on my shoulder, I let the other two walk infront of me. The team made sure we were secured in the SUV before leaving the area and going back home.

We got home and I helped the kids take a small bath because they were all sweety and slightly dirty.

-Timeskip:10pm-Justin-

We entered the house after a long meeting. We entered our house, only to be met with darkness. "Why is it so dark" Sophie commented and went to find the light.

Soon she turned on the light and we saw a huge pillow fort in the middle of our living room. I saw Lola with her head on the coffee table while I could see my children in the fort all comfortable and sleeping.

"Well they had a fun day" I said smiling at the sleeping four.

"She's so fun with the kids and we're boring" Sophie joked. I snickered. I guess I laughed too loud and Lola stirred awake.

She sat up rubbing her eyes. "Master...Mistress" She muttered out. Her eyes widened at up and she quietly stood up.

"Im s-sorry for the mess b-but they begged for the fort" She stuttered out in fear. I waved it off.

"Dont worry about it, if they had fun I don't care" I reassured. She nodded not looking into my eyes. My heart hurt as she didn't look at me. We put the kids to bed and Lola straightened up the living room.

I watched as she grabbed the chairs, pillows, and blankets.

"Lola" I said and my voice startled her and she tripped over her feet. I rushed to her and grabbed her before she hit the floor.

"M-Master" She said stuttered out. "Im sorry I scared you, Darling" I apologized. She blushed at name.

I place her down and she scurried away from me blushing, taking the pillows and stuff with her.

I sighed at her shyness.