6

-Two weeks later-

I sighed in happiness taking in the silence of the huge house.

The Master , the Mistress and the kids went off to the United States, The Master has some very important things to do there.

I smiled. "Now I can bake in peace" I said, getting out the ingredients.

I didn't have curious children running me up the wall.

I didn't have an angry mistress glaring holes in my back.

I didn't have my handsome master treating me like a fragile doll.

It was just me.

-Next day-

I smiled up at Damon as he carried two of the cake holders while I carried one. I placed them on the stall that had the cake sign.

I smiled at Ms.Lockhart. "Oh dear, look at all these beautiful cakes" She gushed.

"You put all mine to shame" She joked. I blushed embarrassed at the praise. She smiled.

I watched as Damon stood there in his black suit.

"Damon you can go if you like, there's no need for you to stay" I giggled.

"I was given orders by the Prime Minister to stay by your side" He said blankly. I sighed and patted his arm.

"It's just a harmless bake sale, pretty sure nothing will happen" I said softly.

He didn't respond or move for that matter. I sighed.

"At least get out of the sun, you'll get hot" I said pulling him into the more shaded area of our tent.

I put on my plastic gloves and helped Ms.Lockhart cut the cakes and placed them into their own little seperate plastic containers.

Soon the bake sale was full swing.

We had other churches and organizations participating with us, so it was kinda like a mini festival. We had games, small shops, even had little animal farms.

Damon was standing outside our stall, gaurding and staring at people intensely as they walked past.

"Damon you're scaring people" I said with my arms crossed. He glanced at me and went back to doing what he was doing, he was giving people the death stare anymore. I smiled happily.

Then a little girl came up to the stall, he could barely reach the top counter. I giggled and bent over the counter so I could see her.

"How can I help you Sweetpea?" I said softly.

She gave a wide smile, show me her on missing tooth in the front.

"Can I have cake pops" She asked sweetly.

"Of course you can little Missy" I said as she placed the bill on the counter.

"Which flavors do you want them hm? We have Red velvet, Chocolate, Vanilla, and strawberry" I said.

Her eyes brightened when I said strawberry.

"Strawberry" She squeaked out.

"Good choice" I said reaching the four nicely wrapped strawberry cake pops, I tied a string around them making them look like a bouquet.

I gave it to her. "Enjoy them cutie pie " I said.

"Thank You" She grinned up at me before running off.

"Aww you should go to college and major in teaching, you're so good with kids" Ms. Lockhart said.

I frowned at her statement.