3

-Next Morning-Lola-

It was early in the morning as I got ready for church. I put in my small pearl earring and smooth out my dress and made sure my heels were strapped. I grabbed my little purse and walked out my room and went downstairs. I was greeted by the master and his family in the living room.

I blushed at the Master's eyes trialing down my body. "Lala, you look so pretty" Ella giggled. "You think so" I smiled and shyly did a twirl.

They giggled at me

They giggled at me.

One of security stood in the doorway of the dinning room. Damon was a tall man , and one of The Master's most trusted men.

"Are you ready, Miss Lola" He asked with his nonchalant voice. I nodded with a blush. I said goodbye to the family and I made my way to the SUV.

-Justin-

My eyes trailed down her body in the adorable dress she wore. Her cheeks were pink from her natural blush, her lips were a soft pink plumped and glossy, her fell into beautiful brown curls.

Little pearls adored her ears and simple silver neckalce stop at her collar bone.

She was a gorgeous sight that has blessed my eyes this morning.  She gave a soft and beautiful smile to the kids.

I didn't say anything except stare at her beauty.

Then Damon came behind her. We made breif eye contact reminding him of the talk I had gave him before.

Then She went on to church.

I sighed and continued to eat my breakfast.

-Lola-12pm-

After the service, I lingered to talk with my friends, while Damon lingered at the entryway , patiently waiting for me.

"What are you going to do for the bake sale, Lola?" Stacy asked. "Im helping Ms. Lockhart with the cakes this year" I smiled at them.

"Im have to help my Mom with the cookies" James whined out. I giggled at the 23 year old, His mom practically begged him to help.

"Just don't burn them" Stacy scolded playfully. I talked with them for a while until they suddenly went quiet staring at something behind me.

I gave them a confused look and turned my head to see Damon hovering protectively behind me.

"Ah Damon, I forgot about you" I said sheepishly. His face was blank as he stared at the three of us. My friends had scared looks on their faces, while I gave the big guy a smile.

"I'll see you guys next Sunday" I promised with a smile. "I might call you If I need help with the brownies" Stacy stated sheepishly. "Alright" I said. "And I might call for...you know" James trailed off. Damon tensed beside me. James eyes widened.

"For the tarts" He hurriedly said. I wave dit off and laid a hand On Damon's arm.

"Ill see you guys" I said they waved to me and Damon led me to the SUV. He opened the door like a gentleman and help me in.

I sat and he drove off. I wanted to stop at my favorite cafe. Damon parked. "Damon you don't have to stay with me, Go and protect important people" I hinted Justin and his family. Damon shook his head.

"Im under direct orders from Mr.Trudeau himself to stay and protect you" He said firm and stern. "H-He said that" I stuttered out my heart race for some reason. He didn't say anything but guided me into the cafe.

-Justin-

I nearly hopped out of my chair as I heard the front door open. I smiled as the kids trampled over one another to get to Lola. She squealed falling back. Damon wrapped his arms around her waist holding her upright.

'If he doesn't unhand her, I won't be able to control my actions' I thought possessively glaring at his arms wrapped around my love.

She blushed and smiled at him. I wanted her to smile at me like that.

"You guys missed me that much" Lola giggled staring down at my children. They nodded clinging onto her legs.

She turned to me. "I-I brought chocolate muffins for them, if you dont mind M-Master" She stated shyly. I shook my head at the innocent gesture.

I smiled at her and she casted her eyes down with a blush. She looked towards Damon and gave a smile to him before disappearing to the kitchen with my kids following her like little ducklings.

-An hour later-

I watch from the back porch, as the kids ran around having fun, while Lola harvest from the trees. 

'Should I talk to her, maybe I shouldn't She doesn't like making eye contact' I thought nervously.  I made up my mind and stood up. I walked towards her humming figure as she picked apples off the tree.

"Hello Lola" I greeted

-Lola-

I yelped at the sudden voice nearly spilling my apples. I looked over and saw Master.

"M-Master" I stuttered startled. "My apologies if I startled you" He said.

"Its okay Master" I reassure. "You have fine gardening skills, Lola" He comment touch the bark of my apple tree.

I smiled proudly at the praise. "Thank you Master" I giggled out happily.

He sharply look down at me as I did that. "What" I asked tilting my head. He shook his head and smiled at me.

I looked up at the leftover apples in the tree, I was too short to get those.

"C-Can you get those for me, Master" I asked shyly. He gave me his charming smile.

"Anything for you" He muttered softly. I blushed. 'Maybe I misheard that' I reassure my racing heart.

I watch as he skillfully reach up to get the apples, I watched as his muscular arms flexed in his shirt. He placed the apple in my basket and gave me his handsome smile. "There those should be all" He smiled.

"Thank you for your help" I said. He thanked me. "Lola" Hadren called. I looked over my shoulder and saw Hadrien with his own little basket of plums. I crouched down. "Hadrien how did you get those plums down" I asked. "I helped" Xavier said with a huge grin. I giggled.

"Oh thank you My little helpers" I said. They smiled big at me.

"I-I want to be a helper too!!" Ella
-Grace said running up to us.

"You want to help me pick out the bad ones and help me wash the good ones off" I asked her, she nodded excitedly. "Well lets go" I smiled and she followed me in the house like a duck.