5

After a week, I was out of the hospital and back home. The Doctor told me to take it easy and the Master made sure I was following that order.

The Master and Mistress were gone and so were Xavier and Ella-Grace.

I was at home with Hadrien .

"Lala" He said. I looked up at him. "Yes Hadrien" I replied.

"Why did Mommy hurt you?" He asked.

I was confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"The night you went to the hospital" He muttered. "I saw her throw that cup at you" He added.

I froze. "O-Oh your Mommy didn't mean to hurt me, the cup slipped from her hand" I lied pathetically.

"O-Oh" His eyes casted back to the TV.

'I didn't know he was awake and saw that' I thought panicking.

We played "Sorry" until the Master and Mistress came home from Xavier's Hockey game.

"Lala" he whined that he had to move back five spaces.

"What? You pulled the card, not me" I teased. He pouted.

"I hope we're not interrupting" I heard behind me.

We jumped, I turned see the 4. I smiled "Don't be silly Master" I giggled and he smiled softly at me.

Ella and Xavier gave me hugs and went to play with Hadrien. I looked at the Master and Mistress.

"I need to talk to you two about something" I stated timidly.

The Master's face turned serious and he guided us to a separate room.

"What is it?" Master asked.

"H-Hadrien saw everything that happened the night I went to the hospital" I blurted.

Their eyes widened. "What did you tell him" Mistress snapped causing me to step back in fear.

"Sophie" Master snapped, eyes ablazed.

"I-I swear I told him it was an accident" I stuttered out taking a step back.

"Y-you can go clarify it with him if you'd like" I said fearfully inching towards the door.

"Lola..."Master said eyes turned were soft as he stared at me. My heart raced.

"I-I'll go prepare Dinner now" I said before racing out of the room to the kitchen,to control my racing heart.

As I made dinner and served, I didn't look anyone in eye. I kept my eyes casted down. I didn't even bother to fix dinner for myself. I bowed and hurried to my room. 

I locked my door and got ready for bed.
I sat on my bed, placing a hand on my chest trying to control my racing heart.

I was terrified.

About 5 minutes later, I heard a knock at my door and jumped at the noise.

"W-Who is it" I asked.

"It's me" I heard my Master's voice. I straighten myself out and opened the door.

"Y-Yes" I stuttered staring at his tall figure.

"You didn't eat" He stated blankly.

"I-I wasn't hungry Master" I exclaimed timidly.

"I know Sophie scared you" He said. I jumped. "N-No she didn't Master" I muttered.

"Don't lie to me, Lola. I saw the fear in your eyes" He said.

I sighed. "Master please..." I trailed off as he placed his hand on my shoulders.

My heart raced at the contact. I looked up at him and my body relaxed seeing his blue eyes soften.

"Don't be afraid of her or...me" He muttered lastly. He genuinely sounded sad. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay Master" I said giving him a smile.

He smiled down at me. Before taking his hand off my shoulder. I suddenly felt cold without his touch.

"Now come and eat dinner" He said holding out his arm.

"M-Master I said I..." I trailed off seeing the look in his eyes. He was telling me to obey, but not in a mean way.

I timidly looped my arm in his and we made our way out my bedroom.