7

"Lolo can I have orange juice, please" Xavier asked sweetly. I smiled down tiredly at him.

"Of course" I said then, went to the kitchen to pour him a glass of orange juice. I went and placed the glass in front of him.

"Lola why don't you come and eat with us, you look tired" Master said staring at me with a soft eyes.

I sighed, "I'm not hungry Master, please don't worry about me".

Then I stalked off to the kitchen, unknowingly with the Master following me.

"Dove you look awful, please tell me what's wrong" The Master said from behind me.

"Master please go back and eat your breakfast, I don't want to bother you with my petty problems" I sighed.

"None of your problems are petty to me, talk to me" He almost pleaded.

I looked up at him seeing he wasn't going to give up.

"Master go back and eat breakfast please" I practically begged.

He still didn't budge. I held out my pinky.

"I promise I'll tell you later" I said. I always took my pinky promise serious and he know I do.

He sighed and lace his pinky with mine. I smiled tiredly.

"You better keep your word Lola, I care about you and it hurts me that you look so troubled" He said.

My heart skipped a beat. "Yes M-Master" I squeaked out like an idiot. His eyes lingering on me for a few seconds before her went to the breakfast room.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

————————————————

Soon the house was empty once more. Master and Mistress were busy doing what they do best. The kids were at school.

I didn't have anything to do really until the children returned from school but that wasn't until 3pm.

I sighed and rested my head on the couch.

A shrilling ring boomed throughout the house. I raced through the house for the house phone.

I grabbed it.

L-Hello

S-Hey Lolabear

L- Stacy?

S- The one and only, Hey you wanna hang out with me and James today?

L- Sure

S- Great we'll pick you up at 10

L- Kay see you later

Then I hung up the phone and looked at the clock.

"9:30!!" I practically screamed and ran up to my bedroom and got ready.