I'll be

Matteo POV

After we arrived here sa US. Humiwalay na ko from the 24 SG Team since I will be staying with my relatives from the side of my mom. I won't be able to join them to check in sa hotel provided by Viva since I need to show my face to my relatives.

Upon arrival, my sister, my uncle and aunt was waiting for me already at the porch.

"Hi Kuya!!! How was your flight? Its so good to see you!" It is Giorgia, my younger sister who is currently studying here. She is on her last year as a senior student.

"I'm good Giorgia. How are you? How's your studies ha? Baka puro date lakwatsa lang ginagawa mo dito."Bati ko sa kapatid ko. "Hi Uncle! Tita! Its so good to see you all! Thank you so much for letting my sister to stay here with you. Mama has a lot of things na pinapabigay sa inyo. Dala ko. Hehe."

We exchanged pleasantries over dinner. I catch up with my sister and relatives. Handed also some Philippine products to them. I gave them dried pusit, dried mangoes and of course bottles bagoong na personally ginawa ni Mama. We called off the night at around 11:00pm USA time. I changed my clothes and washed up.

I checked my phone and read some messages.

"Matteo, promo tour over with the sponsors lunch time tomorrow at Red Lobster Restaurant. Please let me know if they will bring you here or you need someone to pick you up" a message from Ms. Krizel.

"Hi anak, did you land safely?" From Mama

"Bro please buy some TJ salted chocolate for me if you have time." A message from Ivan my friend

"Hi Matt! I hope you arrived at your Tita's house safely!" This message is from Sarah.

Oh shoot. She was so busy right after we landed. I never got to tell her na aalis na ko.

I decided to reply. " Hi Sarah! Yes, andito na ko. Safe and sound." And sent. Di na ko nagpaliwanag pa. Baka sabihin nya masyado akong feeling close.

I am fixing my pillows when I received a reply from her.

" Buti naman. :)" B-U-T-I N-A-M-A-N. Binasa ko pa ulit. Sarah seriously, that short? Haha ganyan kaikli reply nya sakin. I wanted to sleep na but jetlag is eating me up. And of course, I want to prolong the messages with Sarah but she put an end to it agad. I have to do something.

" Why are you still awake? Jetlag?" I replied. I think that is good enough to make her reply.

After 5 long minutes. My phone rang.

It is Sarah. Sarah is calling me.

SARAH POV

We are already here at The Hilton Hotel. We will be staying here with the whole 24 SG Tour Team for three nights. Just in time for our San Francisco leg. Sobrang ganda ng hotel na to. The room assigned to me was one of the penthouses. It has three rooms, a common lounge and dining area. Mommy and Tita Chai will stay in one room, my hair and make up artists together with my stylist will stay at another room and of course one room for me.

Sa pagkakaalam ko, eight other rooms are occupied by other entourage of our team. One hotel room was assigned to Matteo but he let his assistant and stylist to use it since sabi nga nila Mommy dun sya magsstay sa house ng relatives nya for three nights.

Right after we checked in, nagkanya kanya muna kami ng dinner. I asked Mommy to call for a room service. I am really tired and I have no energy to go out. Sa hotel room lang kami nagdinner. I need time to prepare myself. After a long flight, tomorrow will be a day for meeting with sponsors and quick promo tour.  Then, the day after would be our concert day.