My World, My Life

November 2012

Sarah's POV

Ber months. Meaning, Christmas time is coming. Pero why is that i'm not feeling excited? Since i was a child, i know that it is my most favorite time of the year. Pero not this year. I can't be happy this year even if i want to.

~FLASHBACKS~

August 2012

I was at a rehearsal for one of the songs that i'll be singing for Sarah G. Live, we were on a short break when i decided to text Gerald to say how i miss him. Gerald was the closest guy to me and to my heart at that time. He was courting me for almost 2 months na. So it was normal for us to text and informed each other about our day. I smiled secretly when i saw that i received a messaged from him.

From: Gerald

" Hi Sarah! Still on rehearsal? What time will you be off? Let me know so i can go and visit you"

My heart jumped when i read his message. It's been a while when we last saw each other. Medyo nagtatampo na rin kasi si Ge kasi i can't still answer his biggest question to me. I immediately replied and told him that i'll be home by 8PM.

I was tired when we reached our house exactly at 7:45PM. Gerald said he will arrive at 8PM. So, i took a quick warm bath to freshen up.

Gerald rang the doorbell and i got the door. Kissed him on the cheek and my heart fluttered upon seeing him. Oh how i waited for this time that we can catch up again. I told him that we can hang out at our garden area.

We were in the middle of a conversation when suddenly an unknown silence came in. I felt the heavy air between the two of us. Then, Gerald broke the gap. He spoke. And i can remember clearly what he told me.

"Sars."

-Hmm?

" I've been thinking about us. I love what we have and i love the feeling everytime that I am with you. But, i feel and know that I can't go on like this."

( i didn't spoke a word. I froze. And he spoke again...)

" I know that it's too sudden for me to say this, but i can't wait that long for you. I waited and waited for you for the past few months but you can't still say yes to me"

(I don't know what to say. Halos mabingi ako sa mga sinabi niya. I was too happy tapos biglang ganito? )

I managed to composed myself and spoke..

- what do you mean Ge? I mean, bakit?

I waited for his answer that it felt like years before i heard his voice again

" You know that you mean so much to me. But, i can't be the guy that you're parents wanted me to be. I can't give you all of your demands. Yes Sarah i want you badly but i don't think that's enough. Also, nahihirapan na din ako. It's not easy for me na bumuntot buntot sayo at maging sunud sunuran sa parents mo."

- Pero sabi mo naiintindihan mo? Time lang naman hinihingi ko Ge. When the right time comes, i will be free to tell the whole world that i am officially yours.

" Sorry Sarah, but i have to give you up now. Maybe if we really are meant for each other and when you are fully ready to be with me, time and fate will bring us back together. And together,
we can continue our love story."

When i heard the phrase 'our love story' my tears flowed from my eyes. There's something that struck in my heart. I felt the pain. I felt the anger. Halo halo na ang nararamdaman ko. And i knew, i can't do anything para mabago yung desisyon niya.

Then suddenly i felt Gerald's hands over my shoulders and he tried to pull me for an embrace. But i pulled myself back. I stood up and faced him.

- No Ge. I'm okay. Please don't comfort me anymore. I have to let you go. Sorry. Sorry kasi hindi ko kayang talikuran ang pamilya ko para sayo. All along, i thought you loved me. And part of loving is to accept everything about that person. Pero, hindi mo ko matanggap. So i guess, it's rightful for me to say, you didn't loved me. And i have no right para pigilan ka sa gusto mong mangyari sa ating dalawa.

"Sarah, please don't get hurt. Please have faith in us. Have faith in me. Magpapahinga lang ako. Magiipon ako ng lakas para maipaglaban kita higit sa paglaban na ginawa mo para satin."

Upon hearing his promising words. I sat back and realized that maybe Gerald really wanted to be with me. Hindi lang talaga siguro pwede sa ngayon. But maybe in the coming months, magiging okay rin. I knew that things were not easy for Gerald. Same as how things were not easy for me too and for my parents if yung relationship namin ang paguusapan. Everything was put into a very sensitive condition.

Conversation ended. Gerald left our house and i hugged myself as i slept.

~end of flashbacks~

Manang Edil: Sarah anak! Ready na yung meryenda. Kain ka na.

Sigaw ni manang sa akin that suddenly brought back my senses at the present.

A/N:

It is indeed a long chapter for a first part. Sorry guys first FF ko po kasi to. And honestly, nahirapan ako sa part ni Gerald kasi hindi ko talaga nasundan yun in real life. I watched lang the news and interviews before about sa suddenly na pag stop ni Gerald. But, i have this strong feeling na ganyan yung nangyari. Anyway, it's a fiction lang naman po. Hehehe. More to come. And i promise mas magiging okay yung mga next chapters!

Thank you po!!!