Me Adoring You

Matteo's POV

7:02 AM. 17km in 1 hr and 36 mins. Not bad. These are whats in my Running Watch. I'm starting to take triathlon seriously And i just had my daily morning run.

I'm having my breakfast at home when my phone rings. It's Ate Grace. One of my handlers from Star Magic.

-"Hi Ate Grace! What's up?" masiglang tanong ko sa kanya.

-"Matt, good morning. I just called to tell you some great news!" She said.

-"Ate, spill the beans." I excitingly exclaimed

-" i just want to tell you we've got hosting stint for you all Sundays of October!!!"

- "Really ate grace? That's good news"- i said.

-" Yes! Co- hosting with Sarah for her weekly show. Isnt it great Matt?" She asked

-" of course ate! It is great. Ang galing mo talaga Ate Grace!!!" I praised her. Ay no, i really want to thank her for getting this job for me. I can be with Sarah again. It's been years.

-"Hello Matt? hello? Andyan ka pa ba?" Asked Ate Grace kasi hindi na ko nagsalita because of thinking that I can be with her again

-"Yes ate. I'm still on the line. I'll prepare for it. Don't worry. I owe you one!"

-" No worries Matt. I'm happy for you too. I'll call you again na lang if your clothes are ready na pipick-up ko lang. Bye Matteo."

I'm still smiling widely when the phone call ended. I can't get over with the thought that I can work again with Sarah. Well, sya lang naman ang ultimate crush ko eversince.

Days have passed. And this is it. This is the Sunday that I've been waiting for. Im finally meeting Sarah again. We've been friends and been constant texters before but it stopped and only God knows why.

Its Sunday morning and i have 11am call time for Sarah G. Live rehearsals before its live airtime. I came 10 mins before 11AM at Studio 5 of ABS. I was greeted by Kuya Gerrome as he welcome and introduced me to other staffs of the show.

"Matt. Iwan muna kita dito sa dressing room as you get yourself ready ha. Robi will join you in awhile may VTR taping lang sya sa kabilang studio. I have to prepare some things lang." Kuya Gerrome said as he was holding the doorknob of the DR's door and left.

A/N: Short update for Matt's POV. Hehehe.

Teaser: They will meet again soon. What will happen? Hihihi ☺️☺️☺️

Comments and votes guys. Thank you po.

Congrats bebe!!! Isa ka ng ganap na Disney Princess!!! Hay I'm so proud of you.