I miss you

It's Wednesday night and i just finished shooting a TVC for one of my endorsements. It's just 5:30 in the afternoon and I feel like ayoko pang umuwi dahil wala rin naman sila Mommy at Daddy sa bahay dahil umuwi sila sa Pampanga.

We were walking papunta sa van with Ate Anna

"Ate, pwede daan muna tayo sa mall?"

"Bakit bebe, may kailangan kang bilhin?"

"Ah wala naman ate, gusto ko lang magikot. Wala naman na kong appointments dba?"

"Oo, wala na. Pero hindi kita masasamahan na. May meeting kasi sa VIVA regarding sa schedules mo for the next month. Kung gusto mo magpasama ka na lang kay Kelly at B. Basta paantay kayo kay Kuya Raul.

"Ay naku ate hindi ako ppwede! May lakad na ko kasama ng mga high school friends ko. Si Kelly na lang." Beyonce said with feelings pa.

I got disappointed kasi gustung gusto kong umalis. I tried calling Shin but unfortunately she has rehearsals too. I was about to instruct Kuya Raul to drive us going home when i suddenly remembered na meron pala akong utang na treat kay Matteo. Unknowingly, dina-dial ko na ang number nya. It took about six rings before he answered his phone.

"Hello"

I suddenly froze. I dont know what to say. Parang awkward naman kasi na ayain ko siya. I just acted normal.

" He- hello! Is this Matt?" I asked.

"Uhm. Yeah. Whose this?"

I knew that it was Sarah. I got her number from Kuya Gerrome without her knowing. But i pretended that i do not know who the caller is.

" Grabe ka Matt! Hindi mo kilala boses ko? Sarah here."

"Sarah?" I just pretended not to know. Again. Haha

" Sarah Geronimo. Did i disturb you ba?"

" Sarah G!!! Ikaw pala. Sorry wasnt able to recognize you agad. No, no. Hindi naman. What's up Popstar?"

" Wala naman. I just remembered yung utang kong libre sayo. It's just that I'm free today. Pwede ka?"

I got giddy after hearing Sarah's words. Didnt expected for her to remember that libre thing just because i accepted to be her co-host in one of the episodes of her show. I was actually in the middle of my core training. But i can't let this opportunity pass. So i just said yes. We decided to meet in one of the pastry shop along Makati, an hour after the call. Just a right travel time for me from Alabang to Makati. And for her from Quezon City.

I arrived first. I am here in Chocolate Fire. It is located somewhere in one of the streets of Makati that is kinda secluded. Halos walang tao sa cafe. I seated myself in one of the tables that was given to be my their banquet assistant. Almost 5 minutes after i arrived, i saw Sarah entering the cafe.

She immediately approached my table and smiled at me.

"Matt! You're here. Sorry ha. Medyo natraffic kami sa Edsa"

" No worries. You just arrived in time. Maluwag lang kasi sa skyway. Upo ka." I stood up and pulled a chair for her and she seated herself.

"Ano gusto mong kainin Matt? I don't think there's any good meal here. Halos desserts lahat eh."

"I thought you wanted to try here? Tara na. Lets go there para makaorder tayo"

The cafe is a self serve shop but with the ambiance of a hotel. It was rated as a 5 star chocolate shop/ cafe. At their menu was almost all kinds of chocolates and their specialties are belgian.

We ordered a fondue set and strawberries coated with dark chocolate and we topped it with pistachios and goji berries.

After ordering, Sarah offered to pay the bill dahil nga libre nya daw sakin to. But i insisted for her not to pay. So i ended up paying the bill for us. Hindi ko yata kayang yung babae pa talaga ang magbabayad ng kinain namin. It's more than enough for me that she invited me to dine out and she made time despite of her super busy schedule.

We were eating so well. Kwentuhan and batuhan ng mga walang kwentang jokes hahaha.

And once again, i am captivated. This girl smiled as if she was not hurt. She laughs as if my jokes are the best jokes ever.

"Sarah. Thank you for inviting me again. You didnt knew how flattering it is for me."

"Wala yun noh! Nakakahiya nga eh. Ikaw pa nagbayad! Hahaha. Sabi ko naman sayo eh. Treat ko dapat to."

"Haha okay lang. Its an honor for me to be eating with you. I miss you."

Ghad! Nadulas yung dila ko. Pero totoo naman eh, i miss her. I miss Sarah. We've been friends eversince. And mas lalo kaming naging close when we did a movie before. Naglie-low lang nung hindi na kami nagkasama sa mga stints and shows. Yung SGL nya lang talaga kami nagkaron ng chance to be with each other again. And we are still okay naman. The only difference right now is that she has been hurt by someone and her smiles and laughters are not genuine as before.

" Ha? Anong sabi mo Matt?"

"Sabi ko, i miss you. I mean, i miss sharing stories with you. Wala ka pa rin pinagbago."

"Ikaw talaga Matt. Malambing ka pa rin. Namiss din kita friend. Imessage mo nga ulit sa akin ung pin mo sa BBM para we can continue yung chikahan natin just like the old times"

"Sure sige. Will text it to you later. Ah, Sarah, it's 8:30pm na. You might need to go home na."

"Ay shocks! Oo nga. It's getting late na rin pala. Ikaw ba? Uuwi ka na rin?"

"Yup. No commitments naman tonight. Ihahatid na muna kita sa QC. "

"No need na Matt. I have our driver with me. Tawagan ko lang."

"Ganun ba. Sige. Samahan kita na hintayin na lang yung driver nyo."

Her van came and right before she ride. She gave me a peck on my left cheek.

"Thanks Matt! Sobrang tawa yung itinawa ko ngayon. Hahaha. Till next time? Sana magguest ka ulit ha! Ingat ka paguwi."

"It's my pleasure Sarah. Anytime tawagan lang ako. Everytime you and your show needs me. Promise, i'll show up. Thanks for the time. Ingat kayo paguwi. Please text me when you get home. Bye Sarah! Ingat Kuya Raul sa pagdrive ha."

Matteo's POV

And i rode my car to get home too. It was a wonderful night. I miss the times when she shared her stories with me. Those times when we exchanged messages. And tonight, i only want one thing for her. I want to ease the pain that she felt. I want to protect her. I want too see her smile genuinely again.

Sarah's POV

I arrived home and went straight to my room. Did my nightly routines. Nahiga ako sa bed to ready myself to sleep. I received a message from Matt informing me that he's home too. Today was refreshing. It feels like being reunited with an old lost friend. I laugh so hard. And i smiled without thinking that there's a sadness in my heart. And tonight, i felt happy.

A/N:

Merry Christmas Guys!!! Medyo long update to. Sorry ha. I dont know if medyo sabaw. I would like to establish sana yung friendship nila. As far as i know kasi theyve been friends since naintroduce sila ni Billy sa isat isa.

Comments and votes po please. Please feel free to give suggestions on what you want to happen next. Gagawan ko po ng way na mailagay sa mga upcoming chapters. Thanks thanks.

Love you! Merry merry Christmas!!!