Meeting

Dante Point of View

*the next morning*

I woke up early this morning. I left my room and went to the kitchen. When I entered I saw Anastasia looking beautiful as ever. Her long legs showing. She is turned around so I get a full show of her ass.

Oooo that ass . Would be so good if I was pounding it from the back. Or even better give her spanking.

I  licked my suddenly dry lips and walked towards her. I went behind and notice that she tensed up. Then she relax when she notice it was me. She turned and smiled.

That breath taking smile. I thought as looked in her blue eyes that had speckles of hazel in them.

"Good morning", I said my voice coming out ruff.
"Good morning", she said walking to a barstool.
"Today I'm going to need to talk to you", I said making my self a cup of coffee.

I turned around and noticed that she was staring at me. Not like a mean glare but like a admired look. Like she wanted me. She went to my head to my toe. When she noticed I had nothing on but grey sweatpants she blushed and made eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry. What do you need to talk to me about.", she said clearing her throat.
"We need to talk about yesterday and other things.", I said making my way over to her.

I noticed that she tensed up when I said yesterday.

Did something happen yesterday ? Who was that other guy.

"O-Oh okay", she said giving me a small smile.

"Meet me in an hour in my office. It's in the same hallway as our room but at the end of the hall", I said in a cold voice.

"Okay", she said making her way to her room.

I then left 10 minutes later to get ready for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*hour later*

I sat in my office typing on my computer. I then hear a soft knock.

"Come in", I said in a ruff,cold voice.

Then Anastasia came in with a light yellow dress on. The dress was simple but beautiful on her.

 The dress was simple but beautiful on her

( her dress )

She walked in with her head down and stood in front of me.

"Sit", I said closing my lap top .

She sat down in heartbeat and played with her hands nervously. I didn't mean to scare her it's just a habit to tell someone what to do in a cold voice.

"You wanted to talk to me, sir", She said finally making eye contact with me.

The way she said sir make me want to take her right here over this desk.

I cleared my throat and said yes. I folded my hands together and sat up.

"Who was that man that ran down them stairs?", I said looking her beautiful eyes.

"T-that's was my boyfriend.", she said in a shaky voice.

I clenched and unclenched my hands . I was getting mad by the second. We sat in silence until I asked what happen. She explained and I sat there taking everything in.

"And that's when you came in", she said at the end of her explanation.

"Did Jack ever touch you? Like abuse you ?", I said wishing she say yes so I can kill that bastard.

"Yes, not much recently though.", she said looking at her feet.

I was now mad mad. It got hot so I stood up and took my jacket off. I walked over to her and stared.

"I will deal with them four later . You just go get some rest. One of my maids will call you for dinner. After dinner we need to have another discussion.", I said in the calmest voice I would master.

"Ok." Is all she said.

I nodded and stared as she made her way to the door. When she left I took a deep breath and called Leo.

"Yellow" he said
"Are they chain up?", I said in a cold voice.
"Si", he said.
"I will be down there 30 minutes after dinner to deal with them.", I said.
"Ok sir." He said
"Is that all?", he said
"No, make sure everything is okay at the docks. And I want a report on my desk by tonight" I said while pacing back and forth.
"Yes sir.", he said hanging up.
I sighed and headed to my room

To be continued.