Gala pt.2

I know what I said. Things happened so just be happy I actually published something today. Now enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anastasia point of view

It's the day of the gala and Dante is nowhere to be found. I woke up this morning with an empty bed. I went in the bathroom, woke my self up, then headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen to find a note on the counter.

Good morning my love. I am going to be very busy today trying to get everything for the gala then I gotta take care of some LEGAL business. Yes I run a legal company to cover up my illegal business. Anyway there is breakfast in the microwave. I will be back home by 7:30 to get ready. I will have your stuff sent by 7:00. Get ready at 7:15 and be done by 8:30. The party start at 9:00. See you later.

From, Daddy

I noticed the 'from, daddy' part and chuckled lightly. I shook my head on the way towards the microwave. I opened it and licked my lips. Bacon, pancakes, biscuits, sausages, and eggs my favorite. I got the syrup and drenched everything in it. I wish I had Dante sausage in my throat.

I ate breakfast and walked in the living room. I heard moaning when I got close. I walked fully in and saw Luke and Jillian. The maid? I then clears my throat smirking. They both pushed each other off and looked at the entrance.

Luke cleared his throat while Jillian was looking like a tomato. Luke came up to my ear.

"You didn't see anything.", he said in a warning tone. I looked twice at him.
"Boy you don't run shit.", I said with a raised eyebrow.
"Ugh. Fine just don't tell Dante. Please.", he said with a pleading expression.
"Fine.", I said holding my hands up in surrender. He wiped his forehead and turned around. He winked at Jillian making her blush even more. He left in a hurry. I chuckled and made my way towards Jillian.

"I-I a-a-", I held my hand up silencing her. Damn I needa stop hanging around Dante.
"I don't even want to hear it. It's none of my business but if y'all have babies let me know.", I said with a smirk.
"T-Than-", I held my hand up again.
"Again I don't wanna hear nothing. Just go have fun with him. In his room.", I said shooing her away.

————————————————————————

*many many hours later*

As of right now it's almost 7 and I hear cars pulling up outside. Even though it might be the designer people and stuff I don't want to take chances. I grabbed a gun out from the vase and a knife from the kitchen. I made my way to the door. I looked out the window.

It was different colors cars all over the driveway. I opened the doors and stepped out. I pulled my gun up at a blue car. Somebody came out that I instantly knew.

"E-E", I said putting my gun down. He turned around and squealed.
"Anastasia w-what are you doing here?", he said pulling me into a big hug.
"I live hear. W-What are you doing here?", I said confused.
"So you know I always wanted to be a professional makeup artist. So I quit that bakery job because I got a job offer. Pays 3,000 a week which is better than what I used to make at that bakery. Also to come with it I travel all over the country. Now I'm at the famous Dante Moretti house. So what are you doing here at his house?", he said titling his head.

"Well he is kind of my boyfriend.", I said after a long pause. He just stared at me.
" HOW DID YOU END UP WITH SOMEONE THAT FUCKING FINE!!!?", he yelled in my face. I just stared at him.

"You got 5 seconds to back away from me before I stab yo ass.", I said through gritted teeth. He looked down at my hand and saw my tight grip on the knife. I hate when people yell in my face. Then on top of all that spit gets everywhere.