It's You Again

Anastasia point of view

The next morning I did the same thing I always did . Get fussed at, make breakfast, then go to work.
*At work*
While I was giving a table their order the bell to the entrance dinged. I didn't look up because I could care less who walked in . I was heading to the back to get a syrup for the previous table but E stopped me.
"Aye, Anastasia can you go serve table 7 I gotta work Bella shift until she can get here"
I sighed and shook my head yes. I went to get my notepad and pen;then I walked over there.

"What can I get y'all this lovely morning?" I said but a familiar smell filled my nostrils. A mixture of pine wood and Hennessy . It was a weird combination but I loved it . It calmed me strangely.

I finally decided to look up and it was the same man from yesterday night. He looking so good . Wonder what he can do to this puss-
Wait!? Bitch you a virgin you can't even handle Jacks fingers . I yelled at my inner self. I didn't even notice he was saying what he wanted and his friends were too .

"E-Excuse me can you say that again I got a little off topic, sorry", I said fumbling over my words. Mr.Hotman said, "Can I have today's special and these bitches want apple pie." His voice was deep and hoarse. It sent chills down my body into my core. Making me moan slightly. I then cleared my throat and went to get their food.

Dante point of view

I sat down and looked around the small bakery. With me was my right hand man, Leo, and my brothers, Giovanni and Luke. Leo is like a brother to me in many ways. Luke and Giovanni were my brothers for real. Well except for Luke. He was adopted and that's a story for another time.

Someone walked up to us asking for our order. I looked up and noticed it was the same girl from yesterday. I noticed she was staring at me and the look in her eyes looked like she was thinking about something she couldn't handle.

I tried my best to stifle a laugh while she undressed me with her eyes. Then she cleared her throat and ask for our order again .
"Can I have today's special and these bitches would like apple pie.", I stated. Then she walked off .
"Who was that ? She fine ass fuck", Leo said looking hungrily at her butt.
"Keep yo eyes off of what's mine. Before I shoot you in yo damn face", I practically growled .
"Since when did she become yours? Wait hold up don't tell me that's the girl you was talking about yesterday?", Giovanni said .
"Yea is that the hot blonde with plump lips and fat ass", Luke said batting his eyelashes like a little girl.
"Imma fuck yo ass up play with me", I said showing my gun under my shirt.

They put their hands up in surrender and shook their heads. She then came back with our food . She said if we need something just call her up. She was waking away when Leo called her back. She turned around and said yes.
"Umm what's your name ?", Leo said
"Anastasia", she said .
She then walked away from our table .
I slapped the back of his head
"Ow! Why did you do that for ?!", Leo screamed.
"Shut up pussy", I said while Giovanni and Luke laughed their ass off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anastasia point of view

After work I went home. As I was walking into my house I heard talking. I looked in the living and there was Jack talking to scary man.
"Come in here bitch", Jack said . I walked slowly over there by him while the men looked hungrily at me. There was there sitting there. Broad shoulders, tattoos all over, and in black suits. They looked like they could snap me in half .

When I was in arms distance Jack pulled me on his lap.
"This is what you get since I don't have the money yet.", Jack said .
They get what ? What is he talking about ? Oh no! They are going to rape me.
"Oh we are going to have fun", one of them said.
"I will leave y'all alone for 30 minutes",Jack said leaving. He kissed my forehead and left.
"W-What are y'all going to do?", I said standing up.
"Oh well we are going to pop that little pussy of yours", one of them said.
I then ran out the living room into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
"Now now let's play fair . We don't have any weapons", the one on the far left said.
I walked backwards and bumped into a wall.
Damnit it's always fucking wall in my way.

To be continued......

Dante at the top^^^