WIFE ?!

I been slacking lately. Sorry ig . But here you go.  I took a break but i'm back now .

————————————————————————

Anastasia Point of View

I stared at him stupidly. Wife?!!! 

"E-excuse me?", I said raising an eyebrow.
"Did I stutter? I don't think I did. You heard me loud and clear.", he said coming in front of me. I became angry. His fucking wife. I would never do that shit to Dante even after he acted that way.

"Never.", I spat.
His eyes turned darker and all I felt was a sting on my cheek. My head whipped to the side and a throbbing sensation was on my cheek.

I kissed my teeth and smirked. Then I began to laugh. He looked even more madder. His face turned red and his eyes was black now.

"So that is what you are going to do? Make me your "little wife" and beat me", I said trying to put air quotes around 'little wife'.

He ran toward me like a bull and punched me in my stomach. All my air was knocked out and I coughed out blood. I smiled through the blood and nodded again.

"J-Just like I thought. You're a coward.", I said breathing heavy. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're testing me, bitch.", he spat in my face. I leaned back and looked at him with a hateful face.

"I am ?", I stared pushing his buttons a little more. I should've just left it at that because the next thing I see is black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body is sore as I stir awake. I look around and notice that I'm still in this horrible smelling room. I look down and see a plate of food. Well not food technically just mush.

I sighed and decided to think about the good times. Suddenly the door opened. Three muscles dudes came in. They locked the door behind them and came towards me. They spoke in the another language looking weirdly as if they aren't supposed to be doing this.

They stopped in front of me and smirked. A feeling of uncomfortableness washed over me. One of them caressed me cheek sending disgusting shivers down my body. Then unexpectedly the other two ripped my clothes off my body. I screamed but one of them covered my mouth just in time, muffling the high pitch sound.

I shook violently not knowing what to do. They all shushed me at the same time. All of their hands wondered on my body, touching me in my sacred parts. I whimpered not liking the feeling.

Then I bit the hand around my mouth making one scream out in pain.

"You stupid bitch.", he said slapping me. My head whipped to the side and then my hair was pulled. I screamed out in pain because of how hard his is pulling.

As my hair is being pulled somebody plunged their finger inside of me. Another scream erupted from my throat. He was going at a violently fast past. I wiggled and squirmed to get from under his grip.

The other one groped me made me shout out in disgust.

BOOM

Somebody busted through the doors and shot all the men around me.

BANG
BANG
BANG

I didn't flinch. I didn't close my eyes. I was dead inside. Nothing mattered at this point. I felt disgusted. Ivan walked fully in the room and stared at me. I stared back at him . Meeting his bright blue eyes.

He lowered his gaze and took his phone out. He talked to someone filling the silent room with his rant. I moved my eyes to the stone wall. Wandering how did I get in this predicament.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few weeks were uneventful. Not saying that I want something to happen though. Dante still hasn't come to get me. But we did move location. Now I'm staying in a "guest room" at a mansion that is smaller than Dante's .

All they bring is water and food.  Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and maybe some snacks in between. According to Ivan the wedding is in 3 weeks.

As I'm taking a shower I hear a door open. I tensed up. I cut the water off and wrapped a towel around me. I stepped out the bathroom cautiously and looked around the room. no one ? As soon as I stepped in the closet I was grabbed by my wrist and thrown on the bed. I screamed as somebody licked my neck.

I opened my eyes to find Ivan.

"Get the fuck off of me.", I spat in his face. He shook his head no and kept going. I hit his chest screaming in his ear. Then I bit his shoulder causing him to scream profanities into the room.

"YOU MOTHER-FUCKER!", he screamed at me. My chest heaved up and down. I tightened my towel around me and backed up.

"You are going to get it now.", he said with a look of evil in his eyes. He charged at me and pinned me to the wall. I screamed at the impact on my back. I whimpered at the grip he has on my hands above my head. His other hand ripped the towel from me.

I shivered as the cold air stirred past my skin. I closed my eyes screaming on the top of my lungs. He trailed his hands down my body.

"L-Let me go-o , please.", I said out of breath.

"No.", he spat in my face. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. please no.

He then backed up. He let me go making me fall to the ground.

"Beg.", he said looking down at my naked body.

I cried in my hands. Ignoring his presence.

"BEG!", he roared causing me too jump in fright.

He walked towards me and grabbed a fistful if my hair. I screamed at his grip. He drug me to the other side of the bed. Ignoring my punches and his arm. Then he punched me dead in my face. I cried out in pain . I held my face felling it throb.

He let me go. He watched me cry out in more pain.

He kneeled down in front of me.

"Next time I tell you to do something. You do it." And with that he left the room.

I laid on the floor crying.

Help me, Dante .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante Point of View

It's been almost 2 months since Anastasia disappeared. We found her location once but then it moved. We don't know where they are at now.

I haven't been sleeping nor eating. My temper is shorter and I drink a lot more. Ivan sends me text messages and stuff but I can't track them.

I miss my angel dearly. As of right now I'm in the middle of a meeting. Discussing what they found about where my angel is. Then I heard something that caught my attention.

"Wait. Repeat what you just said.", I said giving them my full attention now.

"I said we found her location, sir.", he said. My head pounded in my chest. I felt like everything is better now. She will be with me now. I stood up and walked around the room. Keeping my happiness inside.

"Tomorrow we will develop a plan. Everyone be here at 8 sharp tomorrow morning.", I said cold and hard.

They muttered 'yes sir' and walked out of the room. I sighed and ranked my hand through my hair and smirked.

I'm coming mi amor.