Who is you ?

Anastasia Point of View

Today is a new day and the day I start my training. I'm nervous ass hell. I took marital arts when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago.

I woke up early this morning to get ready. Dante didn't give me a specific time so I just woke up at 7:00 and got my day started. Just as I was finna open my door there is a knock. I open the door and it's the same dude from the car and the bakery.

He clears his throat, "Ummm good morning, I'm Leo, Dante's Right Hand, I will be training you and so will be Luke and Giovanni."
"Ok, thank you. Who is Luke and Giovanni to Dante?", I asked out of curiosity.
"They are his brothers. Now eat some breakfast and meet me in the gym. Ask one of the maids for directions.", he said walking off.
"O-Ok I guess.", I said making my way down the stairs.

When I walked in the kitchen there as a woman. I didn't know her but she was very beautiful.

"Oh, who is you?", she said eyeing me in disgust.
Never mind she is not beautiful with an attitude like that.
"My name is Anastasia.", I said giving her the same attitude as well.
"Mhm my name Hope. Im Dante girlfriend.", she said looking proud of herself.
I just stood there looking at her with a neutral face.
"Is that suppose to hurt my feelings or something?", I asked tilting my head to the side a little bit.
She scoffed and stormed out.
"Haha bitch.", I said getting a banana.

But I can't deny the feeling that I got when she said that. I'm his girlfriend . It's was a small ping of jealously.

"Come on Anastasia. You can't be jealous. You just met him.", I said under my breath.

I asked a random maid where is the gym. When I finally got there I was out of breath. The elevator wasn't working for some reason so I had to run down 5 flights of stairs. Never fucking again.

When I walked in there I saw Leo stretching and two other dudes, which I am guessing Luke and Giovanni, lifting weights.

"Haha give me my 20 dollars, Gio.", Luke said.
"Ugh, here fat ass.", Gio said.

I titled my head to the side and raised a eyebrow.

I decided to speak up on this action.

"Did y'all bet on me ?," I said pointing to myself.

Gio and Luke nodded their heads yes at the same time.

"We wanted to see if you would show up." Luke said getting his water bottle.
"Yea, I said you wasn't even going to show up.", Gio said with a smirk.
"And see you lost.", Luke said sticking his tongue out causing me to giggle.

"Alright alright. Let's get started.", Leo said standing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*after training*

Tired.
That is not the word.
I'm fucking exhausted.

"Get up. Champ.", Leo said standing over me.
He reached out to me and I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and gave a nudge on my shoulder.

"You did good today for basics. Tomorrow you will learn how to shoot a gun." He said walking to get his bag.
"I have a question." I said sitting down on the bench.
"Shoot.", they all said .
"Who is Hope?", I asked. And when I did they all tensed up.
"How do you know her?", Luke said with all seriousness.
"Umm she was in the kitchen and she spoke to me in a disgusted way so I gave it back to her.", I said swinging my legs back and forth like a little girl.

Leo cleared his throat making the awkward atmosphere less awkward.

"She is Dante's ex-girlfriend. She hurt him very much. But that's for him to tell.", Leo said removing eye contact with me.

Mafia Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें