Decision

Anastasia Point of View

It's been weeks since Dante told me that I had to make a choice. I have been in my room the entire time. Only going to eat dinner and breakfast. I didn't know what to pick. If I be a maid imma working like a slave but if I join the mafia then I will be putting my life at risk.

And what about E . I can't just forget about him. When I do make my choice imma have to make some terms with him.

What do I want to do ? I don't want to die yet . I'm to young to die . Ugh, ion wanna go down that path. But if I be a maid then imma be a damn servant, cook, and clean.
Two Hours Later

Okay, I made my mind up. Now all I have to do is tell Dante. I will go to his office after dinner.
*Knock* *Knock*
"Come in"
"Ma'am dinner is ready"
"Ok thank you"

I head downstairs and into the dinner room. I sit next to Dante like always and the bitch Ella sits across from me. Lately she has been trying to make me jealous. Again like I said 'trying' . It's sad honestly. She throw herself on Dante and he just ignore her. Today is different
though she isn't there.

"Where is the little whore", I said to Emily.
"She on a mission. She gone be gone all week. Thank god." She said making me chuckle.

Me and Emily talked all dinner long. I was now standing outside Dante's office. I been standing here for like 15 minutes. Debating should I go in or not.

"You gone come in or what", I heard a voice.
Dante ? Are you in my head.
"No I'm not in your head I'm standing right in front of you. Dumbass.", he said in a duh tone.

I then just realized I said that out loud. That's so embarrassing.

I cleared my throat and looked up. He was looking mighty fine if you ask me. He had some grey sweat pants dangerously low showing his v-line. I keep going up and noticed he didn't have a shirt on. His toned abs left me pink.

He cleared his throat and gave me a smirk.
"You like what you see.", he said raising a eyebrow.
"Shut up and I made up my mind.", I said annoyed.
"Finally thought you forgot about it. Come in." He said walking to his desk.

I came and closed the door behind me.
"So what is it ? You become my maid or you in the mafia", he said leaning forward .
I sat down and said, "I want to join the mafia."

Dante point of view

What she said left me astonished. "I want to join the mafia." I sat back and said, "Do you know what you are getting into ?" I said in a serious tone.
"No, but it is better than being a maid." She said with a shrug.
"You could die.", I said without sugar coating it for her.
"I realized that now. I mean how bad can it be." She said with a wave of her hand.
"Do you know how to shoot a gun? Have you ever killed someone?" I said with all seriousness.
"No and no" she said looking down.
"B-But I took martial arts when I was younger." She said looking me in my eyes.
Those beautiful eyes that I adore.
What the fuck is happening to me ?! I will not make that mistake again .

"Well that's something. Tomorrow we will start your training and the weekend you will be sworn in." I said typing on the computer.

"S-Sworn in . W-What do you mean ?" She said fidgeting in her seat.
"Like I said sworn in.", I said taking my eyes off my computer.
"I-Is it going to hurt ?", she said with wide eyes.
I laughed. I laughed so damn hard.
"W-Why are you laughing ? I'm being serious." She said standing up mad.
"That's why I'm laughing. Your serious. It's gone a simple party to welcome you in and greet people . Then you gone say a oath. That's it." , I said when I got off of my high.
She took a deep breathe and laughed .
"I thought it was something painful." She said fanning her face.
"Naw not really.", I said getting bored with this conversation.
"Well I need to tell you something.", she said looking me in my eyes.
"What is it?", I said with a raised eyebrow.
"Ummm when I do join the mafia can I still visit my best fiend. Also can I have my phone?"

I forgot all bout that. I took her phone. I thought it about for a minute and made my mind.

"You can visit your best-friend whenever you like but be careful. I have many enemies and you are a target to them. Next you can't tell them about the Mafia unless you want them to join too. Lastly no you can't have a phone.", I said with a neutral cold face.

"Ok. Thank you. Thank you. So much." She said jumping up and down.

"Well if that's all you need then you can leave.", I said in a cold voice.

"Oh, okay. Bye.", she said in a quiet voice and left.

Less than 30 seconds later Leo came in.

"What was that about ?"
"She wants to be in the Mafia."

His eyes went buck wide and he opened and closed his mouth like a damn fish.

"Wow. I don't even know what to say. I honestly that she was going to pick being a maid.", he said taking a seat.
"Tomorrow you, Giovanni, and Luke are going to start training her. Just the basics for now. Then this weekend imma sworn her in." I said rubbing my forehead.

Leo shook his head ok and stood up.
"I will tell the other idiots. See you tomorrow. And also here are the reports that you asked for earlier."

I took the papers out his hand and looked over then.

"Thank you and I will be at the office all tomorrow."
"Yes sir.", Leo said leaving my office.
I took a deep breath and headed to my bedroom. When I went inside I saw a figure on my bed. I pulled my gun out and cocked it up at the figure.

"Now you don't want to shoot me.", said a voice all to familiar to me.

Hope ?

"Hope?", I said unsure.

"In the flesh baby." She said walking towards me.

To be continued.....

Left ya with a cliffhanger. Who is Hope ?