Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Sadie's Pov

"Welcome to camp halfblood" he whispered

"Oh! Crap I forgot to tell you. My friends don't know about the Egyptian world yet so around them you have to call me nico. Okay?"

"Okay" I smirked "by any chance have you seen the Fault in Our Stars, Nico?"

"The what?" He asked clearly confused now.

"Nothing" we walked up to the arch. I took a deep breath "ready?" NICO asked. "Yes." I said with absolute certainty

As soon as we were far enough inside the barrier I could see at least 13 houses and really huge baby blue barn. "Where is everyone?" I asked. He looked around "oh you know what? it's Friday. Bonfire. Come on. Let me introduce you to my other family" [wink wink]

Over the next hill was a large circle/ colosseum of teenagers around a HUGE bonfire. As we got closer I noticed some of the other campers were staring or had gone completely silent. Nico kept glancing around like he was looking for someone. Finally we were almost to the fire when I heard "NICO!!!" And 7 teenagers came bounding down the steps toward us. Instinctively I pulled out my dagger from the Duat and stepped in front of Anubis protectively.

The first guy was about 6' with jet black hair and sea green eyes. He looked like boys back in London who would be a trouble maker. Running after him was girl with curly blonde princess hair.

The next was a girl about my height who I instantly recognized as 'Hazel'. behind her was a guy who was very obviously Asian but looked like he could crush you in a second.

And right behind them was a couple who looked like they should be in a magazine. The girl was gorgeous in a 'hipster' kinda way with her choppy hair and such. Her boyfriend was a blonde with a military cut but a thousand watt smile

And tripping down the stairs behind THEM was a boy who looked like Mexican version of a Santa elf. His ears were on fire. 😏

Anubis stepped around me and said "hey guys". before he even got out the sentence they were all in a big group hug, squishing my boyfriend in the middle. I couldn't help myself. I knew how much Anubis didn't like hugs. I laughed. Then I realized the whole stadium was silent and staring at us. More hysterical laughing.