Le grand finalie

Idek anymore. Now that HOO is over I have no purpose in life.
I OWE MORE THAN HALF THE STORY IDEAS TO MY FRIEND ALICIA (disnerdbookie) AND SHES CRAZY GOOD AT THIS!!! I apologize in advance btw so many feels. This is also the last chapter so I LOVE YOU ALL. IM SORRY I HAVENT SAID IT BEFORE

Sadie's POV:
I portaled back to camp. I expected things to be just about how I left them. I was dead wrong.
I portaled right in the middle of camp. Sort of the town square but not really. People were running around for some reason. And it was night. When we left it was around noon. What????
Suddenly, Leo and calypso came through behind me. They looked so happy together. Holding hands and smiling and such- wait where was Anubis?? I needed to find him. Pronto.

"What's going on with everyone??" Leo asked looking around. The smile slipping off his face. Calypso looked worried but didn't say anything.

"I don't know", I answered ,just as confused, "you guys go back to cabin 9. I'm gonna look around for everyone." With that we departed. And I headed to Nico's cabin.

When I got to the gloomy looking cabin I saw shadows moving around inside. I opened the door slowly and peeked in. The Seven, Nico , and some other cabin leaders were standing around a table in the room talking. Piper and Jason were obviously having an argument but I couldn't tell over what. I opened the door wider.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jason yelled at Piper.
"Because!! I wasn't sure if I was even pregnant let alone wanted it!!" she shrieked back.
"'But it wasn't just your call. This was a decision we were supposed to make together!" he responded.

"Okay okay," Nico interrupted. "Aren't we straying a little of topic?"

"Right" Percy interjected. "Finding Leo and Sadie. Okay so they've been gone almost a year. Where haven't we looked yet?" he said motioning to a map on the table.

" We've looked everywhere dumbass.", Clarissa said rudely. "They're probably dead by now. No demigod can go off the radar that long and still be alive."

Nico gave her a death glare that even scared me. "Shut up. Shut the fuck up Clarisse. She's not dead. I know sadie better than anyone in the world and I would've felt it if she died.", He snarled.
She rolled her eyes and mumbled ,"everyone was thinking it. I just said it..."
"I said SHUT UP!! You really don't know who your dealing with if you have the nerve to actually ..." He had a sick smile. I could feel the hate radiating off him from over here. I had lto do something before someone got hurt.

I opened the door further and stepped in. "Nico?" I felt the smile on my face creep up through the tears I hadn't realized we're streaming down my face. He had barely looked up when I flung myself across the room and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes. His reaction was not one I was expecting.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me off. A very shocked and confused look on his face told me I wasn't expected.
"Sadie?" This voice did not belong to Nico, but rather Piper. She also had tears in her eyes. She ran over and hugged me. "Omigods where the hades were you?! Wait- is Leo with you?!?!?" she shrieked. Before I even got a response out Jason gently pulled her off me and said,
"Pipes, let's give them some time alone." he clearly implied me and Nico. Nico was still staring at me wide eyed.

"Leo and calypso are in bunker 9 by the way" I quickly said before everyone left. I turned my attention back to Nico.
He hadn't moved an inch. He was still staring at me wide-eyed.
"Did you miss me?" [that was for you pll fans] I asked. His face went back to stone cold and hard. He didn't answer so I tried again.
"So what did I miss? one year. that's a long time" tears were threatening to spill.

"Yeah I know. Here's what you missed," he said being cross. "Piper was pregnant and lost the baby in a battle with a monster. Inside the camp. Because the barriers were down. Gee I wonder how that happened? And guess what else you missed. Me. You left walking off with another guy. With out warning. I thought you ran away with him. I thought you loved him more than me. I-I thought you left me for good. "

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I didn't think I was gone for so long. I swear we were only on Ogygia for 10 minutes. I don't know what happened." I pleaded.
"Is Carter and Zia- are they okay atleast??"

"They're fine." He looked up at me "Sadie I can't do this anymore. Every time you just leave me and I can't deal with that. We can't be together. I-I love you with more than my heart. But I'm not Egyptian and I can't go back to that."
"Wha-what?" this was not how I pictured this going. Not one bit.

"You heard me..." He whispered. I swallowed my pride and did something I never imagined myself doing. Not in a thousand years. I strode over and I kissed him. Hard. I cupped his face in my hands and pulled him down towards me. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.
Maybe out of habit. Maybe because he wanted to, but I didn't really care. I had lost just about everyone I loved. I would lose him too.
"Sadie... this isn't good for either of us." he whispered, pushing me off. Again.

"Your right. Sorry," I said wiping my mouth on the back of my hand. He winced at the motion. Good I thought. I hope he's offended. As soon as I thought it I knew I regretted it. I turned around and faced the opposite wall. He wouldn't see me cry. Especially not over him.
"I want to go home Nico. This sucks and I really want to go home." I said.

"Then leave. " I heard him say hoarsely. I spun around on the verge of sobbing when-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke with a start. It was just a dream, I thought to myself. I'm Sadie Kane and I live with my mum and dad and brother in California. It was just a dream. Just a dream. I wondered if normal 6 year olds had these weird dreams too. I coaxed myself out of bed and tiptoed into Carter's room. It had to be about 3 in the morning so I couldn't wake up Mum or Dad.

"Carter?" I whispered, shaking his arm.
"Hmr?" he mumbled, his voice heavy with sleep.
"I had a b-bad dream. M-mom and d-dad were dead and-and... Can I stay in your room?" I asked my big brother.
"Yeah." he said scooting over so I had room. I climbed in he held me in a big-brotherly way.
"Why are you crying??" he asked, mildly concerned. I hadn't even realized I was crying.
"Wha-?" I said wiping the tears from my face.
"You were telling me about some dream and then you started crying?" he said.
"I-I don't know. I don't remember. oh well." I honestly didn't even remember the dream I had only minutes before.

"Good because today's our birthday party. All our friends will be there and mom and dad made us a cake." He said. But I didn't even hear him because I was already asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~¥~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up for the second time today, but instead this time I was in Carter's room. It was my birthday!!
"Carter! Carter!!!!" I said violently shaking my brother.
"Wha-? I'm awake!" he said groggily.
"Wake up! wake up wake up wake up!!! It's my birthday!! were going to have cake and a party and- I HAVE TO GET READY!!" I was so excited.
I ran downstairs to find my parents making pancakes. Blueberry. My favorite.
"Good morning sweetheart. Happy birthday!!" sing singed mommy. She was tall and I had her blonde hair. People always say we looked alike but I think mommy is way more beautiful than me.
"Thanks momma! Hi daddy." I chirped. I can't wait for the party today

During the party, right before we had cake, carter and I got into an argument about who got to blow out the candles. He's so dumb. He embarrassed me in front of all our friends. While we were arguing the cake exploded all over us and momma and dad took us out of the room. Crazy--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA😈 YOURE WELCOME
-xoxo satan (Jk jk it's Alexa. But same difference)