Chapter 17

Side note: I'm an emotional teenage girl so today will just be couple fluff. And no smut you creeps

Sadie's POV:

My beautiful dreams were very rudely interrupted. Thanks Anubis. I woke up getting beat with a pillow.

"Bloody hell!!" I screamed. "What's your problem? I was sleeping" I gave him my best death glare but I was still half asleep so instead I just pulled the blanket over my head.

"Good morning to you too," he said smugly. "And for the record I tried waking you up nicely. Quite a few times actually." He dropped the pillow and sat on my bed.

" Oh, well... how about 1) I like sleep 2)Don't surprise me! I could've sicked a lion on you or something and 3)why are you waking me up again?" I said irritatedly from under the blanket.

He pulled the blanket off me and straddled my waist. "Now let's see. Nice ways to wake my girlfriend up...?" he gently left a trail of kissed from my collarbone to my jaw. I stifled a moan, but didn't tell him to get off.

"I take that as a yes." He said very smugly. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him down to my level.

"Is that all you got DiAngelo?" I said with mock-seduction. I grazed his ear lobe with my teeth. He pushed me back against the bed and kissed me hungrily. Our kisses deepened, our feverish skin pressed against each other. Nico's hand on my back, my waist, my leg. I softly moaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. He pushed me up against the headboard of his bed so I was sitting and he was kneeling. I barely pulled back and gasped for air when he was kissing me again. Not that I minded. Breathing was overrated anyways.

"Oh!" I heard a small voice gasp. We both broke apart to see Hazel staring wide-eyed at us from the doorway of the cabin. Oops. I felt a deep blush creep up in my cheeks. "Sorry. I didn't mean to- I mean you guys were... and sorry" she stuttered.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. " I said taking my first exit strategy. I practically ran into the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with the two children of Hades. Once in the safe confines of the bathroom I started the shower and pressed my ear to the door. I could only hear snippets of the conversation outside.

"Sorry haze. I really didn't mean for you to see that."

"I should've knocked. I didn't think you guys were..."

" We weren't. Just... uhm yeah."

"Anyways, as your sister, I can say 'ITS 10 IN THE MORNING!! CONTROL YOUR HORMONES CHILD!!'" She whisper screamed. I heard Nico chuckle. And her walk out of the cabin. Before she left she said, "if you all done sucking face, breakfast is almost done so hurry."

I walked out of the bathroom when I was sure she left. I looked at Nico and saw the blush red on his face too. I started hysterically laughing. At least I wasn't the only one who felt horribly awkward. Nico started laughing too. He apologized repeatedly and I assured him it was fine. With that I pulled on a pair of jeans and walked out to the dining hall.

*************************************

Leo's POV:

This was torture. cruel and unusual punishment. The whole 9 yards. And what was worse. It was everywhere.

Couples. Love. It was inescapable. I couldn't get away from it. My 7 best friends all had someone they loved. Where am I? I'm looking for an island no one can find twice. But it's not just the island. It was the girl too. Calypso. She was perfect. And I love her. I need to find a way back to her. I swore on the river Styx.

I have been searching for Ogygia, and Calypso, for almost two years. And I am so close I can feel it. I'm just missing one thing. A way to get there.

"Leo!" Someone snapped there fingers I front of my face repeatedly. Piper.

"Huh?" I responded. Realizing I had been zoned out for quite a few minutes.

"Can we talk?" she asked worriedly.

" Yeah, what's up?" I said nonchalantly. She gave me a look.

" Okay, come on." she said pulling my arm. I followed her back to her cabin.

"Okay Pipes. What wrong?" I asked worried now.

"As my best friend, I need your help." She said quietly.

"Wait. If it's that time if month I'm really not the best friend type. Try hazel or like you know, a girl? " I said trying to make a joke. She gave me a fake smile and went back to serious but worried

"Yes it that time of month. But I'm late. Leo, I think I'm pregnant." Are you kidding me? Tears started pooling in her eyes. She was scared alright.

"Pipes! that's great!! don't cry..." I said hugging her. She started full out sobbing. I'm not really used to girls crying on my shoulder, and it was weird, but I decided pushing her off me was the wrong thing to do.

"Leo, I'm scared. What if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he doesn't want it? What if-" I crushed her in my arms gently.

"Piper McLean. Calm down. First off you're not even sure if you are pregnant. And second, Jason Grace is a honest man. He would love you no matter what. I mean it's hard not to. Look at you! Daughter of Aphrodite and Tristan McLean you're were born to be genetically flawless. Not to mention your brave, and kind, and smart. If he doesn't love you, which he does, then he must've taken one too many bricks to the head." I said with honesty.

"Thanks Leo," she said wiping tears off her face. "But I'm gonna need your help. Can you go out and buy me a test? And please don't say anything to the others." She asked.

"On one condition," I said. She squinted her eyes at me, waiting to hear it. "Your naming it Leo!" and with that I sprinted out of her cabin with her yelling "In your dreams Valdez!!"

Yeah only in my dreams. Because calypso isn't here. I'm coming back for you calypso. I swear it on the River Styx.