Chapter 19

Side note: guys- be honest and actually answer- I need some input. I have some serious writers block and I'm dying. I need ideas! And I'm very much aware that this isn't how Caleo happened in Blood of Olympus thank you. But here's what I got:

Leo's POV:

I had no idea that Sadie's magic would actually work. Let alone actually find my Calypso. I tried to find her for years. Sadie did it in 10 minutes.

Before we jumped through a portal, I caught a glimpse of a blonde. She was curled in the sand watching the ocean under the moon. Calypso. I instantaneously recognized the tears streaming down her face. I faintly heard her cry "Damn it Leo! I hate you!! I hate you because you left me here. I hate you because you made me fall in love with you!! I hate the gods for this stupid curse! ahgghhhh" Followed by more racking sobs that broke my heart to watch. Cal obviously hadn't seen us, and I guess Sadie hadn't seen Calypso either.

Suddenly I felt Sadie grasp my hand and she explained how she need to hold my hand or I would get lost or some crap. Honestly I wasn't listening. I was busy thinking about Calypso. My sunshine. Without thinking, I stepped into the mass of swirling sand , that Sadie called a portal, and towards Cal.

"Okay Calypso. Here I come"

Let me tell you. Going through portals is not fun. We landed on the beachi a few yards behind where Calypso was sitting. Sadie gave me an awkward look and pointed in the other direction. Obviously she wanted to give me and Cal some alone time. She walked away while I stood there watching Calypso.

I had no idea what to say to her. Should I walk up and kiss her? No, she just got done crying about how she hates you. I warred with myself internally. I sighed in exasperation. Apparently Calypso heard that, and turned around.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

The look on her face. It was everything and nothing I was expecting. It was surprise, anger, love, and everything in between. I still wasn't sure what to do. Calypso had other plans.

"LEO!!!!", She cried ,running up to me. She threw her arms around my neck and I enveloped her in a hug that lifted her off her feet. By now she was sobbing tears of joy. Why were girls crying on me all of a sudden?

"Don't worry sunshine. I got you. We'll be fine. I promise" I cooed to her.

"I thought you weren't coming back-" I cut her off by angrily kissing her lips.

"I'll always come back for you sunshine. Don't ever think otherwise." I kissed her again. And again. I could never get tired of kissing her. She wound her fingers in my curly mess of hair. And I grabbed the sides of her waist and pulled her closer. I had been waiting for this for almost two years...

Someone behind me cleared their throat. "Ahem. Hate to interrupt but..."

I broke off from Calypso and turned to face Sadie.

"Yes?" I was actually quite annoyed that we were being interrupted.

"Oh gods!" Calypso ran over and hugged Sadie, "Do you know how long it's been since I've spoken to another female?! About a millennia! That how long!!" Sadie's eyes practically bulged out of her head. Obviously she wasn't used to being hugged by strangers. I couldn't help myself. I laughed. It was funny.

Both Sadie and Calypso turned and glared at me. I raised my hands defensively.

"Calypso-Sadie. Sadie-Calypso" I introduced them making the gesture with my hands. Sadie gently pushed Calypso off her.

"Alright, let's get out of here. We need to get back to camp to restore the barriers" said Sadie.

"Got it." I replied. I twined my fingers with Calypso's as Sadie summoned the portal.

"Where are we going?" Calypso asked curiously. I smiled. Sadie jumped through the portal. I guess we didn't need to hold on to her this time. Calypso stepped up to the portal

I kissed Calypso's temple, "Home."