4

grayson
i sit in the office of mine and ethan's warehouse looking online for flights to phoenix from los angeles. after a while of looking i find one for friday but it leaves at 5am so it would probably get there for about 1pm.
before i book it, i realise i forgot to tell ethan about the whole thing.
"ethan?" i shout. i know he's here because him and emma like to come here sometimes.
"ethan i know you're here"
i hear a squeak through the ceiling and then a giggle.
"shh be quiet babe" i can hear him say.
"hi emma!" i shout.
"hey grayson!" she replies back... that was dumb.
"so umm... where you hiding?"
"oh me and ethan are hiding in the foam pit!"
"great you gave away the hiding spot"
i run up to the foam pit and throw foam at their faces.
"ethan this is important, stop behaving like a child"
"ok dad"
"i need to ask you something"
"what?"
"do you want to come to phoenix for a day or two?"
"why? there's nothing there"
"you just don't know it"
"wait hold on... that's where ss-
"sniper wolf lives? exactly"
"you didn't"
"i did"
"ugh i don't like her. she's so annoying" emma answers.
"shut the fuck up emma!" ethan says... the smartest thing he ever said.
"why don't you ethan? you think i wanna listen to everything you say?!" she snaps back at him.
"you think i like someone who doesn't shower for days?" he says. she stands there and runs away after a few seconds.
"emma please" he says.
he looks at me and says "listen gray, you might have to do this yourself. as much as i want to go too, i need to sort things out with emma"
"it's okay... go fix your relationship"
"thanks bro" he then runs off after emma.
i wait till he's out of sight, shrug my shoulders and say "meh, oh well" and go back to the computer. i grab my phone and go to text lia that ethan won't be there.

hey you there?

she replies back a few seconds later.

lia 🥰: no
lia 🥰: just kidding i am 😂

anyways i need to tell you something
what? i'm all ears
ethan and emma had an argument so he's trying to fix things
so is he still coming here?
as much as he wants to he says no
sorry :)
it's fine! don't worry about it
we can still do the collab 😊
i'm so excited 😊
have you booked your ticket?
away to now
ok well have fun i've gotta go walk these dogs of mine 🐶
hi dogs!
they say hi 😂
woohoo i'm being appreciated
don't you mean woof woof?
oh lord 😂
anyways i'll go book the ticket :)
talk later!
okay bye 😊
bye 😊

i resume booking my plane ticket.
it asks me if i want business, economy, second, platinum or first class? we'll go with first class because why not?

Booking confirmed! Now printing your information

now i have to skrt over to the printer that's like ten centimetres away from me.
i get the papers and then decide what to do for the rest of the day... i don't know.
i just go watch some edits on instagram...

lia
so grayson texted me saying ethan had an argument with emma and can't come. oh well... karma is a bitch.
i have to admit i'm kind of glad he's not coming, only because that means me and grayson will get to spend more time together and get to know each other better. although i feel sorry for ethan...
girl what time is it? i better walk faster, i need to get dinner and clean the house if grayson's coming.
you may be thinking lia you have three days why now? that's because my house is bigger than you think and sometimes takes ages to clean.
so i need to yeet myself around it or i'm not getting anywhere...

author's note
hey y'all thanks for reading this!
a special hello if you came from my instagram :)
this is one of the shortest chapters in this and it's because i'm writing it at 12am with no music to motivate me and inspire me. i work better with music so that's how these are all so long and great.

also a big shoutout to iva wolfvfx for making a gria fanfic too which you should definitely read!

don't worry they're gonna meet in the next chapter or the one after!
if they don't you can slap me in the face :)

anyways hope you enjoy this!
instagram: owensvfx 😊