3

lia
ok so far i've only just woke up and i've heard my phone beep twice.

grayson 💘: wake up sleepyhead

i was right when i said he was a keeper. talking with grayson was so cute, he's super nice! i have to admit he's cute... really cute. you may be thinking i think ethan is as well because they're twins but i see differences. sorry ethan
ok so i think grayson dolan is cute, maybe i like him a bit? fine i like him more than a bit!
wait why's my phone beeping? oh yeah grayson!

wake up sleepyhead
hello?
you up yet?
no
oh okay i'll text back later
grayson
wait a minute
really? 😂
i was joking about with you!
whatever
so did i wake you up?
yes
sorry 😊
it's fine 😂
so you said had an idea for the travel?
yeah!
how about i fly to... where is it in arizona again? 😂
phoenix
how about i fly to phoenix then we drive to la in your car?
not bad
or you could fly here then we both fly to la?
ok i like that better than my idea
i'll look at flights for when?
what day is it again?
tuesday
how about friday?
sounds good :)
does it matter what airline?
not really
as long as you get here 😂
i'll keep that in mind then
i'm going to get breakfast i'm hungry
me too
glad you reminded me
you're welcome i guess
talk later then?
yeah sure!
okay bye 😊
bye :)

grayson
what is there to have for breakfast today? i'll make waffles i guess.
"grayson is that you?" ethan shouts from round the corner.
"maybe" i say.
"what you making?" he asks as he enters the kitchen.
"nothing for your lazy ass" i say to be smart.
"we didn't finish our conversation earlier anyway" he says talking about lia texting me.
"what conversation?"
"about who was texting you at 3am"
"ethan it's just a text"
"well who was it then?"
"nobody. why do you want to know so bad?"
"because you're trying so hard to hide it"
"i'm not sure how you would react if i told you"
"gray just tell me"
"promise you won't get mad"
"ok i won't... who is it?"
"sssniperwolf"
ethan stands there shocked, his jaw drops.
"ethan?"
"the real one?"
"the one and only"
"that's so cool! how'd you do it?"
"she followed me on instagram"
"well congrats... i'm proud of you"
"thanks"
"anyways i'm just gonna get something and go"
"okay"
he leaves after picking up a banana and something else i didn't really see.
i can tell he's upset about it because he really likes lia, he'll understand and forget about it, plus he already has emma as his girlfriend anyway.

ethan
i have to admit i'm kind of sad lia followed grayson and not me. i think it's jealousy. i just need to be happy for him and i'll forget why i was jealous.
i mean who knows if they'll meet in real life and... i don't know... fuck. haha i don't think it'll happen... will it?
nah it won't.
oh god who's texting me?

emma 🚿: sorry i kicked you out at 3am
emma 🚿: we can hang out today if you want? 😊

i better answer her, i don't want her to think i'm mad at her because i'm not.

lia
how does someone go a minute not thinking about the person they like when i can't even go two seconds?
i can't stop thinking about grayson omg. how can't i stop? seriously i don't know how people do it. my smoke alarm almost went off because i was thinking about him and not focusing on my waffles being toasted... they're just not burnt so that's good.
good thing is i also didn't wake up the dogs so i have some time before i can do that.
so what should i do? eat breakfast, watch tv, check social media, think about grayson, oh lord i just did it again! how can't i stop thinking about someone i texted at 3am today? i mean he's a youtuber, he knows who i am, he's cute, i have to admit he is kind of lazy but only a bit... he's perfect.
what am i going to be like when he comes here? i hope i don't blurt anything out to him... but he seems like the kind of person i can trust with anything.
see what i mean? the boy's perfect! i just don't know how i would tell him that... does he even like me back though? would it last? i don't want it to be like my last relationship with evan.

flashback to one year ago
i come home from a long day and need to sleep and eat.
once i enter i hear a distant female like scream. i assume it's nothing and carry on.
but i hear it again... i hear evan whisper "she's back, hide!" and walk into the guest room to find him under the covers.
"ermmm... sausage what's going on?" i ask.
"oh you're home... how was your day?" he stutters.
"what was that scream?"
"what do you mean lia?"
"i heard a girl scream and you whisper i'm home and to hide"
he looks shocked and upset.
"what's going on evan?"
"nothing"
"don't give me nothing. i know when you're up to something"
"i'm not i swear!"
but when i'm about to talk back, i hear the bathroom door of the guest room squeak.
"shit" i hear evan whisper under his breath.
i walk to the bathroom and open the door. i inspect the room and once i look behind the door, i see my best friend... meredith.
she's half naked and wrapped up in a towel but not wet.
"oh... hey lia" she says to me.
i want to reply but the words don't come out of my mouth. i feel paralysed, i can't move.
"please let me explain" evan says.
i say nothing and run out the room crying. he runs after me.
"please wait lia" i hear him say. i turn round.
"no i won't! how could you... and with my best friend?" i shout back.
"i didn't want you to find out"
"well i did... so get out. we're over" i yell in his face and push him out the way as i walk over to meredith.
"lia please forgive me i didn't mean to-
i slap her so hard it leaves scratch marks, a growing bruise and a black eye.
"now do you want to walk out of here or be thrown out of here because i'm up for doing both" i say quietly to her. she just stands there, that gives me an opportunity...
i grab her by the hair and walk towards the door. i hear her scream and it's a painful one.
i open the door and push her out. i look back at evan and say "you do the same as her and get the fuck out of my house"
he walks down to the door. before he leaves he looks at me and says "i love you"
"and i hate you, you backstabbing bitch"
i slam the door as soon as he's out.
i'm not sure what to do... i don't want to be awake. i just want to go to my bed and sleep as i cry into the pillows.
i run straight to my room, jump in my bed, wrap myself up and close my eyes...

end of flashback
i don't want to go through that again but i know i won't with grayson. he's the kind of person who wouldn't bertray anyone like that.
omg i can't believe i can think all this from talking to him at 3am once. although from his videos, he seems like he wouldn't do that.

i know he won't