11

lia
me and grayson are now at the airport waiting for our gate to open. as he promised, we got mcdonalds from the airport! we got a chicken mcnugget sharebox so we can share it. this counts as dinner so i ain't cooking, it's momma's day off ladies... i don't know what that was, i just wanted to make a joke.
we didn't really do much today. well all we did was cuddle whilst watching netflix. cute? i know.
i was right when i said we act like we're dating. will i ever pop the question or will he? we'll have to wait and see.

"hey lia?" grayson says.
"yeah gray?"
"remember what you said you'd do on the plane?"
"i thought that was a joke"
"we high-fived to make it a deal"
"fine. but we need to go into duty free like you promised!"
"haha don't worry we will"
"i need my dairy milk. it's too good"
"now i want it too"
"you're welcome"
"haha thanks. let's go now before the gate opens!"
"hold on i ain't finished my nuggets"
"eat them in the store... hold on a minute lia they're also my nuggets" we laugh.
"oh shit"
"let's just eat them at the same time"
"sounds good"

we walk into the duty free and have a look about. i see a hell load of shit i like in here.

perfume
chocolate
dairy milk
oreos

wait a minute... dairy milk?!

"grayson i found it!"
"found what?"
"the dairy milk"
"where?"
"over here" i point in the direction of the chocolate for grayson.
"how much money we got? i'm buying four"
"four that we can share, dolan"
"you can have two of them"
"now i want four"
"ok we'll both get four"
"this calls for a giant slumber party"
"that's not a bad idea"
"i know"
"ok don't get too cocky lia"
"me? cocky? why no definitely not gray!" we laugh.
"ok then ok"
"anyways i have $75. how much you got?"
"you have my wallet in your ariana backpack"
"ooh extra money for me. thank you grayson that's so nice!"
"next time i'm putting it in mine"
he unzips my ariana backpack and takes out his money.

"ok i got $80"
"yep let's both get four"
"woohoo! giant slumber party"
"you're welcome for the idea"

i grab four bars from the box of the delicious treat as does grayson do the same. we walk about the store looking at stuff. i decide to look at the perfume and grayson follows me only because i'm going to eat all the nuggets.
i see rihanna's fragrances and i love them all. i also spot britney spears' radiance which i thought didn't exist anymore.

"omg it's rihanna's perfumes. i'm running out of rebelle and need more"
"i thought that wasn't sold anymore"
"no it still is"
"i meant the britney spears one"
"looks like it's here. should i get it?"
"get it in la. i bet they'll have it there. they have everything there, you name it"
"i'll have a look there then. thanks for the advice gray"

grayson
i spot lia looking at the perfumes and see her eyeing the rihanna and britney spears fragrances. i walk over to look with her, also to make sure she hasn't ate all our nuggets.

"omg it's rihanna's perfumes. i'm running out of rebelle and need more" she says.
something comes to mind. i really want to get her it but i want to surprise her with it.

"get it in la. i bet they'll have it there. they have everything there, you name it" i respond.
"i'll have a look there then. thanks for the advice gray"
"no problem"
"we should get to the checkout"
"yeah you're right"

and now's my chance.
lia begins to walk away and i pick a bottle of it up.
$20... not bad
i make sure she doesn't see me carrying it. i walk to the checkout with her and she goes first.

"i'll meet you outside grayson" she says exiting the store.
"okay!"

i walk up to the checkout. i'm served by a girl with the nametag lilly.

"present for your girlfriend over there? she's pretty" she says.
"thanks and she's not my girlfriend"
"really? that's really nice"
"i am thinking of asking her though"
"well hope it goes well. i'm lilly"
"grayson"
"and your total comes to $55"
i hand lilly the money and walk out with the bag of stuff. i spot lia holding onto the nuggets like it's one of her dogs.

"you want the rest of these? i'm full" she asks.
"before that... i have a surprise"
"what is it? is it a pony? an iphone x? ariana tickets?"
"i'm not that rich... well" i pull the perfume out of my duty free bag and her jaw drops.

"omg grayson thank you so much! that's so nice of you! you didn't have to do this for me"
"well you were eyeing it up so much i thought why not?"
i hand her the fragrance and she jumps into my arms out of excitement. i notice her smiling a lot and that it's hard to get rid of.

"so you like it?"
"yes! i love it. this is really nice of you gray... thank you"
"no need to thank me"
"i do have one question though"
"what?"
"can you carry me to the gate? my feet hurt and the gate's open now" she begins to give me those cute puppy dog eyes that i just can't say no to.
"okay. i'll carry you to the gate"
"woohoo!"

i begin to walk to the gate as lia's head falls into my shoulder. i see people look over but i don't care, i want them to look.

"hello? owen, iva? it's me elizabeth. i'm at the airport and i see grayson walking and lia is literally in his arms! gria is happening periodt" i hear a girl say on the phone.
"and that's the tea!" i shout back.
"omg grayson spoke to me!" she screams into her phone.
"who was that?" lia asks unaware.
"a gria shipper screaming to owen and iva on her phone"
"i love you!" lia shouts to the fan. she squeals.
"lia also spoke to me! this is real"

we arrive at the gate after about five minutes and i think lia has almost fallen asleep.
we get in the plane and find our seats. i put lia down in her's and sit down.

"thanks. that was fun" she says.
"well at least you're not in agony because of your feet"

lia
i lied about having sore feet. i just wanted grayson to carry me. he's just a damn teddy bear for god sake.
i mean who can blame me?

"yeah thank god i'm not. but they're better now" i respond.
"well that's the good thing"
"wanna watch the simpsons?"
"they have that here?"
"you forgot?"
"probably"
"they have a star is born as well"
"let's watch both since it's overnight. it'll be like a slumber party!"
"netflix and chill on a plane" i mumble under my breath.

"did you say something?" grayson asks.
"no why?"
"must've been my brain playing tricks"
"anyways a star is born or simpsons?"
"a star is born first then the simpsons"
"deal"

we put on a star is born and begin to watch it as the plane is now in the air...

author's note
hi y'all! sorry for the late update because i was uninspired but looks like i found it.

i also want to say thank you so much for my achievements with this.
#4 in sssniperwolf
there was something else but i forgot.

anyways go follow good old liassociety on here. lilly has started a gria fanfic and it's so amazing! i definitely recommend it. grab your brooms ladies.

starrysfx wolfvfx liasluvs