15

the next morning: 7:55am

lia
well my legs hurt, thanks grayson! we know i mean that in a good way though.
best night ever periodt.

flashback possible smut
continuous fireworks exploding and clothes being thrown on the floor. my neck is filled with hickeys planted by the one and only grayson.
he pulls off his shirt to reveal his abs... my jaw drops.

"like what you see?"
"no"
"rude"
"i love what i see"

he continues to kiss down my neck and lower... i let out something i slightly regret.

"holy fuck daddy" and at that point in time, my face goes red in embarrassment in the dark room.
"whoops... we can pretend i never said that"
"it doesn't bother me"
"then maybe i'll carry on saying it"
and resume...

end of flashback
and i'm right where i want to be, cuddled up into the chest of grayson at the crack of dawn.
but i have one thing to question... how on earth is this human so cute when sleeping and awake? it's like one day god was creating something in his little mixing bowl and decided to mix cute and hot together! am i right ladies? that's my new catchphrase.
what can i do to kill some time? let's dm owen on instagram.

sssniperwolf: what's up?
owensvfx: oh hey lia! nothing much you?
sssniperwolf: just lying in bed of the one and only grayson dolan
owensvfx: cool
owensvfx: WAIT A MINUTE
owensvfx: OMG
owensvfx: DID YOU GUYS?!
sssniperwolf: maybe :)
owensvfx: OMG HOW WAS IT AND CAN I PLEASE TELL IVA AND LISA?!
sssniperwolf: go ahead 😂
sssniperwolf: one of the best nights of my life i'll tell you that
owensvfx: girl spill the tea later! i gotta go get breakfast
sssniperwolf: ok see ya!
owensvfx: k byeeeeee 😊

i then put my phone down and stare up at the ceiling.

"well look who's being cute" i hear grayson say as he wakes up.
"not me that's for sure... i think it's you"
"nope it's definitely you"
"we sound like we're dating"
"well lia... do you want to be my girlfriend?"

excuse me... if this is a dream, i will scream my head off.

"you don't even have to ask me nicely"
"so, will you?"
"no"
"why?"
"you gotta stop falling for that every single time. yes i will!" we laugh.
"haha let's go get breakfast"

you know it's crazy what can happen when you collab with a youtuber... an extremely hot one too. you get butterflies in your stomach at one point but that may depend on who.
maybe you were meant to find each other, no matter where or when.
looks like i did.

the end

author's note
hey y'all i'm back! i apologise for making you guys wait like a week for this. i had so many attempts at writing smut but failed. i did find a literal book someone made here on wattpad on how to write smut. i tried but i realised i had to give y'all something to finish this off.
don't worry this isn't the end of my gria writing though... i have made chapter one of a brand new one called break your heart right back (yes ariana inspired me because she a queen like that) and i will be uploading the first chapter after this!
thanks so much for reading this because i appreciate it.

instagram: owensvfx

bye y'all thank you so much 😊