12

lia
i wake up to realise that it's no longer dark outside the plane. it must be the morning.
i check my phone and the time is 5:50am. looks like i have ten minutes till i arrive in la. hold on where's grayson? i turn my head to his seat to see him lying on my shoulder.
well that was unexpected... very cute.

i question the fact about waking him up. he's so cute sleeping and i'm only just noticing this now? jesus lia catch up.
i decide to pat him on the head since it was part of our deal.
"i'm not a dog" grayson says scaring me. well that woke him up.
"and good morning to you too"
"sorry, was that meant to wake me up?"
"technically it was part of the deal and it did wake you up"
"fair enough. i'll give you that"
"good"
"are we in la yet?"
"ten minutes till we land so i think so"
"cool"
"omg grayson!"
"what?"
"you know where we're landing?"
"lax"
"the birthplace of party in the usa!"
"oh god. i dare you to sing that in there lia"
"ok i will"
"you're actually gonna aren't you?"
"hey i did the asmr at 3am. imma do the singing"
"fair enough"

the pilot comes on the intercom and there is silence within the plane as they speak.
"good morning ladies and gentlemen. we hope you had a good sleep and are feeling ready to go. the time is currently 5:52am and we are landing at lax in eight minutes. please fasten your seatbelts and be prepared for landing. please all flight attendants get ready for landing. we thank you for choosing our airline and hope you had a great flight. this has been captain lexi flying for lovelyy airlines"

me and grayson fasten our seatbelts and get prepared for landing.
"do you like plane landings?" he asks me.
"i don't like the ones with turbulence or giant bumps in the ramps. why do you ask?"
"just wondered. in case you need to hold my hand or something whilst we're landing"
"i'll see how it is. thanks"

why did i not say yes. well the landing hasn't begun yet so i don't know. i mean i could do it anyway. we'll see.

the landing

girl this landing ain't so bad if i'm being honest. that lexi girl sure knows how to do it properly!
the smoothest landing ev-
oh girl we just went over a speed bump! i jump and grab grayson's hand quickly and he laughs.

"well you took your time" he says.
"don't get cocky gray"
"me? why certainly not!" he says acting fake shocked.
"moving on"
"are you okay?" he asks me.
"yeah i'm fine. don't worry"
"that's good" i notice him smile out of the corner of my eye. he really cares.

the plane pulls up to the gate smoothly and doesn't even need to reverse. it went in perfectly.

"ok guys we have now parked into your gate and you are able to exit the plane now. we hope you had a great fly with us and have a great day! this is captain lexi signing off from the intercom of this flight" lexi speaks into the intercom.
me and grayson get out of our seats unfastening our seatbelts and picking up our stuff. we exit the plane and walk through to baggage collection. we notice our stuff on a carousel, pick it up and place it onto the trolley.

"smile lia!" he says taking a photo of me with the trolley. i quickly smile as the camera beeps.
"well that was out of the blue wasn't it?"
"you wanna post it?"
"yeah why not?"

sssniperwolf:

sssniperwolf: when you're picking up your luggage and your new photographer out of nowhere snaps a pic ❤️

Tagged 👤 graysondolan

graysondolan: i'm that good at it 😊
sssniperwolf: @graysondolan i'll give it a 9/10 😂
w.olfvfx: gria is better than ever hoez!
mariale: my bestie is so pretty! grayson did you so good!
liasluvs: omg you're in california. see you there!
owensvfx: my parents snapped and what about it?
sssniperwolf: @owensvfx indeed we did x

me and grayson walk to the uber he called and out of nowhere i say "smile grayson!" and snap a pic quickly.
"guess i deserved that"
"you wanna post it?"
"yeah why not?"

graysondolan:

graysondolan: i fell out of the uber after this was taken

graysondolan: i fell out of the uber after this was taken. thank you lia for scaring the living hell out of me 😂❤️

Tagged 👤 sssniperwolf

sssniperwolf: i feel very proud of myself. i give myself an infinity out of 10
graysondolan: @sssniperwolf not bad but i give it a 9/10 😂
ethandolan: get off your knees and get back home
w.olfvfx: @ethandolan excuse me he's with lia. he can stay on his knees as long as he wants periodt!
owensvfx: i have been blessed today
liasluvs: i swerved back from ethan to you again after seeing this
bryant: *acts fake shocked* have i been replaced?
jamescharles: run me over and let me meet this goddess behind the camera please

10 minutes later

"we're here!" grayson says to me.
"wow" i say.
"like what you see?"
"indeed i do"
"that'll be $15.69" the uber driver says. grayson pays the driver and we get our stuff. he lifts my stuff out for me and i take it. i smile but i'm not sure if he noticed. he gets his stuff and the driver drives off as we walk up to the house.

"i've not even been inside yet and it's just wow already"
"i feel appreciated... thanks" we laugh.

grayson
damn me and lia are being so cute this morning.
we enter my house unlocking the door quietly trying not to wake ethan up. but it's 6:30am and his lazy ass won't be awake anyway. we still be quiet though just in case.

"try to be quiet so we don't wake him up" i whisper to lia.
"i'll try... if i end up randomly giggling it's your fault" she responds.

we tiptoe into the house as the suitcases skrt across the floor. lia shuts the door carefully and lets out a quiet giggle. i shush her and she gives me a hilarious death stare then i try so hard not to laugh... i can't hold it in. i let out a laugh and so does she.

"and to think you were the one who said to be quiet" lia says.
"do i have to tell you not to be cocky?"
"nope i'm good"

we then hear a voice.

"hello?" oh shit it's ethan.
"is that ethan?" lia whispers to me.
"think so" i reply.
"yes it's me weirdos!" he shouts to us.
"how on earth did you hear that?" i ask.
"you guys whisper really loud" he replies. he comes through and introduces himself to lia.
"hey lia i'm ethan. it's so great to meet you!"
"thanks. great to meet you too ethan!"
"so how was phoenix?" he asks us.
"good. we met a few fans and let them in lia's video" i say.
"i'm jealous" he says.
"oh how's emma?" i ask.
"we made up. she went and took a long shower then we watched netflix"
"that sounds really cute!" lia says.
"well she enjoyed watching riverdale so yeah"
"anyways lia, your room is down here" i say pointing her in the direction of it.
"thanks grayson. i'm gonna go unpack" she responds.
"i'll make breakfast" ethan says.
"not in our kitchen you're not" i respond laughing.
"i made my own breakfast yesterday and i liked it" he responds.
"hey i own that cooker periodt!" i answer laughing again.
"come on let me make it for you and lia. you guys deserve it"
"i wouldn't mind" lia shouts from her room.
"go on then ethan. but don't poison it please!" i say. ethan runs into the kitchen and gets stuff to make food. meanwhile, i go to my room to unpack my stuff...