10

grayson
i slowly open my eyes to the sun shining in through the living room curtain. oh i must've slept through here... looks like lia did too.

she's so cute like that.

i question if i should wake her up or not. nah i've got stuff to do before i do that.
i walk into the kitchen to try look for stuff to make breakfast. i want to be nice and cook for her.
ok what can i make?

pancakes? maybe
waffles? i don't know
bacon? possibly
yeah i don't know... let's make waffles.

luckily lia has waffle mix so i start the cooker and add oil to a pan. i then add in the mix. i decide i need some bops to listen to while i make it... but i don't want to wake lia up. i put in my earphones and play some ariana.

5 minutes later

lia
i slowly wake up lying down on a blanket on the couch and not on grayson's shoulder. damn it.
why do i hear someone singing ariana? i know who it is instantly. i peer my head over the couch to see grayson at my cooker. looks like he's making breakfast.

i was right... he is a keeper.

half of me wants to stay on the couch, but the other half really wants to scare him. i'm going to go with the last option.

grayson
ok i think this is close to being ready.
i begin to hear footsteps but i don't think i actually do. i turn around to check and i don't see anyone. i continue.
then i hear them again. i turn around again and see nobody. continue.
then out of nowhere, i hear someone say boo and my shoulder is tapped.

it's lia

i get the fright of my life and turn around.

"so did i scare you?"
"a simple good morning would've been fine"
"i like to be different"
"i'd rather say morning instead of getting a fright again" i begin to laugh.
"haha sorry. morning gray, what you cooking?"
"breakfast"
"yeah i know that"
"waffles lia waffles"
"smell good"
"because i made them"
"and the award for best chef goes to grayson dolan!"
"where's my trophy?"
"we will buy you a trophy"
"woohoo! look mom i won something!"
she rolls her eyes as she laughs.

can she stop being so cute for one second? i think not

"so what should we do today?"
"well we've got time until we fly to la"
"remind when it is again"
"10pm tonight"
"oh yeah i almost forgot. thanks gray"
"anyways i think these are ready now"
"i take a lot of chocolate sauce and whipped cream on mine thank you" and she goes to sit at the kitchen island.
"with a cherry on top?"
"meh why not?"

i'm guessing the sauce and cream is in the fridge? i walk over and open it.
i was right.

i add whipped cream to the waffle and then a lot of chocolate sauce next then add the cherry on top.
you know what, i'm adding the same things.
i bring the waffles over to the island where lia is sitting and hand her one over.

"ok you got it on point. i'll give you that"
"i am a very good cook"
"what do you want now, a pat on the back?"
"ok"
"really?"
"you can do it on the plane"
"haha deal" we high five making it an actual deal that she has to do.

"gray i got a question"
"shoot"
"if we take off at 10 then when will we land?"
"round about 5 and 6am"
"so we'll be sleeping on the plane?"
"well it'll be night"
"meh i'll just use you as a pillow"
"wow i feel very appreciated"
"you should be"
"ok i will then"
"i have to admit i did have a good sleep lying on your shoulder last night. guess i have you to thank for that"
"haha thanks you're welcome? i don't know what to say back"
"that's funny"
"what?"
"you confused... it's cute"
"i thought you said it was funny?"
"it can be both"

now i'm really starting to question how we ain't dating yet. i mean we seem to be acting like it.
you know what, let's keep that idea in mind. might need it, you never know.
i mean who wouldn't want lia? she's kind, sweet, bold, precious, a spirit animal and everything...

she's perfect...

lia
man grayson is being so cute this morning. and funny. i don't know how about both?
can he like stop being perfect for one second... it's not possible.
here's me over here questioning how one of us hasn't asked the other out yet. we're honestly acting like we're dating. like yesterday, the kiss dare i say plural? and there is chemistry growing. yes i see it too. well the kisses may have been for the video but just like selena gomez once said:
everything is not what it seems
and she's right. everything is not what it seems.
i felt something more during all that and i'm not sure how much longer i can hold it in. i'll give it a few days, let things pass by.

things will work out...

author's note
hi y'all i wasn't sure what to do with this chapter but i did lia and grayson being really damn cute as per usual.
i have some big ideas for upcoming chapters and i can guarantee you guys will love them! i will try my best not to say what will happen and when it will but y'all will love it.
okay i've already said that 😂

shoutouts to iva, lisa, elizabeth and lilly!
lilly is a new member of liassociety on instagram and is writing her first fanfic! it's not up yet but follow her so you can read it.

wolfvfx iva
liasluvs lisa
starrysfx lilly
eqffected elizabeth

instagram: owensvfx

okay imma stop ranting now. k bye!! 😂