13

lia
well ethan's breakfast was actually good, but i like grayson's better. not because i like him but because it tastes so much better. *sips invisible tea*

"lia are you ready?" grayson shouts to me. we are about to record the video that will go up on his and ethan's channel.
"yep i'm just coming! i had to get something to eat"
"this isn't asmr just remember that" grayson says. i laugh.
i enter their studio and woah it looks so much better with a full view.

"so you like it?" he asks.
"well my jaw wouldn't of dropped if i didn't"
ethan then enters.
"there's my two little lovebirds!" he says.
"what are you on about ethan?" i respond laughing.
"never mind" he replies.
"anyways come on we're about to film" grayson says chipping in.
"wow you focused the camera for once" ethan says.
"yes i did and i'm still waiting on my trophy lia" he says to me and ethan.
"now now we'll get one later. that can be your thank you for my perfume"
"perfume eh? what did i miss?" ethan says.
"shut up ethan, it's called being nice and thoughtful" i say making ethan shocked.
"let's just start recording" ethan responds like a little bitch.
i sit down on the famous couch on grayson's left side and ethan sits on his right.
the camera starts filming as grayson and ethan shout "what's up guys we're back!"
"and today we have a very special guest here today... sssniperwolf!" grayson says introducing me.
"hey guys i'm sniper wolf!" i say to the camera.
"if you do not know who lia is, she is a gamer and she also reacts to videos as well" ethan says.
"me and lia also did a collab on her channel which will be going up same time as this video!" grayson says.
"i was absent from the making of that video" ethan says making us laugh.
"well at least you're in this one" i answer.
"so today we are all going to be doing the eat it or wear it challenge" grayson says, my eyes open wide.
"oh god nobody told me we were doing this. i'm going to changing because this is my good shirt" i say.
"surprise!" ethan says.
"so all the stuff that we got are:-
maple syrup
flour
salad dressing
cinnamon but this doesn't hurt like the cayenne pepper did
yogurt
ice cream... vanilla flavoured
peanut butter
caramel
chocolate
wow most of these aren't foods, jesus" grayson says listing everything.
"well i'm going to go change quickly" i say.
"and we'll be putting the tarps up" ethan says.
i walk out of the studio to go to my room down the hall. i reach it and walk in to my clothes. i pick out a plain light black sort of crop and shorts. we know i need to take a selfie of me so i go to my bathroom and take one to post to my instagram story.

sssniperwolf:

"you ready lia?" grayson shouts

"yep!" i walk back through to see everything now covered in tarp and i sit down on it with the twins.

"so there is nine paper bags and we have a bowl to pick the number out of. if you get that number, you pick that bag and choose if you want to eat it or wear it. if you don't want to eat it then you have to wear it, which means the other person has to dump it on you" ethan explains.
"if this ruins my clothes you guys are replacing it" i say jokingly making us laugh.
"so who wants to go first?" grayson asks. i quickly put my finger on my nose and shout "not it!" then grayson and ethan repeat but at the same time.
"ok how do you guys wanna figure this out?" i ask.
"how about rock paper scissors?" ethan answers.
"seems like the most fair and easiest way to" grayson says.
"best of three... and no extras like guns" i say.
"oh shit" ethan exclaims.
they begin:-
grayson: rock
ethan: paper
one point to ethan.
grayson: scissors
ethan: paper
one point to grayson. they're tied.
grayson: rock
ethan: scissors

"well it looks like i win" grayson exclaims feeling proud of himself. dominant twin always wins periodt.
"so that means i have to go first" ethan says. i pass him the bowl with the numbers and he picks one out.
"ok what number did you get ethan?" i ask.
"erm... four so that is?" he replies as grayson hands him the bag. he opens it up to find the peanut butter.
"so e are you gonna eat it or wear it?" grayson asks.
"ok it's not crunchy so i'll wear it" he responds. i open it up as grayson scoops it up with the spoon provided in the bag making it land on his head.
"how is it?" i ask laughing.
"i don't really feel it to be honest" he answers.
"you will in a minute" grayson responds scooping out a massive blob of it onto his head and he screams.
"ok that was a big one. i felt that" he says making me and grayson giggle.
"lia do you want to go next?" grayson asks.
"i guess i should get it over and done with" i respond. i pick up the bowl and take a number.
"so you got number eight which is... yogurt" ethan says handing me it.
"ok that's not that bad. it could be worse" i say. i take the pot out the bag and say "omg it's petits filous. i'm eating this for sure"
i open it up and eat it with the spoon in the bag.
"is it good?" grayson asks me.
"indeed it is"
"ok so while lia eats her yogurt. we're gonna move on to the next one which is me" grayson explains. ethan passes him the bowl in front of me and grayson picks a number out.
"so it looks like grayson got number two which is maple syrup" ethan says. ok i finished my yogurt, it was really good.
not as good as gray- jesus lia.

"i'm not sure if i want to eat this or wear it... you know what i'll wear it" he says. he passes me the syrup and i open it up. i'm gonna enjoy this.
i hold the bottle over his head and begin to squirt it. he flinches a bit making a really cute face which makes me laugh. ethan laughs in the background as i do it.
i wasn't wrong when i said i was going to enjoy this. the syrup makes grayson glow and sparkle like a vampire.

"well the bottle's empty now so ethan it's your turn now" i say.
ethan picks a number from the bowl.
"ok so i got three which i think is salad dressing"
i pass him it and it is indeed salad dressing.
"so are you gonna eat it or wear it?" grayson asks.
"i kinda wanna try eating it" and as he responds saying that, i feel like i'm going to gag.
i hand him a box of tissues and say "use these to throw up"
"hopefully i don't" he answers.
he opens up the bottle and squirts out a teaspoon of it then eats it off the spoon.
"how is it then?" grayson asks.
"erm... it's actually good if i'm being honest" he says swallowing it, i squirm my face making grayson chuckle.
out of nowhere, somebody's phone goes off and we realise it's ethan's. he looks at the notification but doesn't say it out loud but i carefully look over to see it's a text from emma.

emma 🚿: are you busy? i'm bored ;) x

"oh shit i've got to go out for a few hours. can you guys finish this off?" ethan says.
"yeah definitely! go have fun with shower" grayson says and i start laughing my damn head off.
ethan walks out of the studio saying goodbye grabbing a towel on his way out the door. i hear him drive off in his car several seconds later and then he's gone...

"well looks like it's just us now gray"
"looks like it. shall we carry on?"
"indeed we shall. we haven't even got to the good stuff yet"
no pun intended...