ModernAU! University!Asra x Lucio x MC 🍋

If anyone is wondering what song gave me the vibes for this part, Black Mambo- Glass Animals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7bqZIpC3Pg

Sorry if Lucio seems ooc, since he doesn't have a route yet I took some liberties to imagine what he'd be like as a student.

I honestly think he'd be so desperate for someone to see him for who he truly is rather than what the devil made him. For someone to see past the deals made, to see the person under the chains.

Finally finished with my calc exam, I make the trek up to Asra's dorm room. I don't bother knocking, he knows I always stop by after class. The door opens to a dark candlelit room, with trance music playing in the from his speaker. Asra also has incense burning, though I already know it's to mask the smell of something more nefarious. Everyone has their vices, I suppose. Asra is more focused on the "spiritual self" or whatever, rather than actually going to classes and graduating. Pushing open the door to his bedroom, I notice an extra pair of shoes on the floor. I guess he has a guest today, maybe I should come back later...

Before I can leave, he calls out to me, though I can't see where his voice is coming from.

"[Y/N]! Finally! Get over here!" He calls from the floor on the opposite side of his bed. "What the fuck are you doing on the floor?!" I cross the room, to come upon a nest of blankets and pillows he got from the couch to lounge in. He and his friend are cuddled up in it, both of them clearly sky high. He takes another hit from the rose quartz pipe he's holding, beckoning me over. When he hands the pipe to his friend, I finally get a good look at him. I've seen him on campus a few times, some hot shot in Greek Life. How someone like that ended up in here... sometimes, it seems like Asra can work magic.

"Lucio fell off the bed so we got comfortable here," they both burst into fits of laughter, clearly giggling about something that happened earlier. I glance at Lucio, his scleras ridiculously bloodshot. Asra is shirtless, though that doesn't strike me as odd. He becomes obsessed with feelings and textures when he's high, often craving the feeling of bare skin against his. Today, he seems laser focused on the metal of Lucio's prosthetic arm. Lucio's body is draped over Asra's, with Asra's arm caressing the cool shiny metal of Lucio's left arm. Asra usually hates the frat guy type, I'm not sure how Lucio even ended up in Asra's room. Once I notice a few choice pieces of clothing littered about the room, I realize Lucio may have spent the night here.

"I can, uh... come back later. If you're too busy," I turn to leave, but both of them reach out to me desperately.

"Noo, stay now! You're already here," Asra whines. Lucio interrupts him, "We waited for you~"

Asra holds the pink crystal pipe out to me as an offering. I consider his offer for a moment, hesitating before he gives me that look, knowing it melts my heart every time.

"Fine! Okay, okay- stop looking at me like that." Kicking my shoes off, I sit down in their love nest. Lucio flashes a grin, clearly used to getting what he wants. I don't usually smoke, but with my classes over for the day, I can afford to relax for a bit. Asra lights the hit for me, just letting me inhale from the pipe in his hands.

"Now come cuddle, I missed you" Asra pouts out his bottom lip, referring to how busy I've been studying for this exam. Nestling up to him is second nature to me, he loves cuddling and being close, radiating his body heat into mine. He plants a kiss on my forehead, visibly shocking Lucio. He suddenly seems uncomfortable, wondering if Asra had cheated on me by being with him. Asra notices Lucio shifting away, and bursts into laughter again.