C1: "Game Over"

Title: "Why am I so stupid, thinking that you loved me."

[❇]

Third Person P.O.V;

CLANK

It was midnight when he arrive to watch the scene.Bags of grocery full of beers dropped from the men's grasp as he watched the scene before him with betrayed eyes. His breath hitched when the one he loved met his own eyes. His eyes was wavering as he unwaraped his arms, that use to touch me from the woman's waist.

[❇]

??? P.O.V;

"T-this...Wait! Let me explain!"

Before he could say anything. I ran with flooded eyes as my mind went blank. My energy to run didn't last long as I felt a huge wave of fatigue washed over me.

I stopped from my running state as I greedily breathed for air. Beads of sweats dropped from my forehead as I held onto my knees for support. That's when a voice that I wished to never heard of ringed through my ears.

"Hito-kun!"

My face rise when I notice him in a tiring state as he shouted my name. All of my love and affection for him was thrown as I felt anger bubble inside me.

"Don't call with that name! We're over okay! You can go back with your—"

"You got it wrong!"

"Shut up! Don't cut my words you, you..."

We were fighting. Something we haven't done in years in our relationship. 'It feels terrible...' I thought sourly as I stare at his shocked expression.

HORN

I turn my head hearing a loud horn ringed as I turn my head seeing a speeding truck and I felt my whole body froze.

"Hito-kun!"

I ignore the shout as I felt a pair of arms wrapped my body as if time slowed the impact hitted both of us as our bodies were thrown afar. I groaned from the pain as I felt my conscious fading.

"Hito-kun answer me!"

I felt warm hands touched my cold body as his face was blury in my vision. Before my last breath were taken away, I whispered this words to him as I felt my soul being pulled.

'Love hurts'

[❇]

Third Person P.O.V;

"I was s-stupid, thinking th- you loved...m..."

He whispered his last breath as the other man whose head is bleeding because of the impact and scratches could seen on his flawless skin but he didn't feel pain at those parts except for his heart.

His one lover closed his eyes as he blower his last breath. The other man was shock and didn't believe it's really happening. So he did one thing that he could...

"Hito-kun... No! Please stay with me! Sorry! I'm sorry for hurting you!!!"

"I love you..."

He shouted with his hoarse voice as his conscious faded because of the blood kept flooding out from his body causing him loosing lots of blood.

And there lies the tragic death of Adam and his eve. If only time could rewind. That was always the last thought of the people whom are nearing death.

'What a tragic love story!'

'I'll grant you this second chance...'

'And let's see if you could love again...'

'Find each other...

"Or find another."

[❇]

'This is not GAME OVER for both of you....'

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 1.
'They say love is limitless...
Is it true?'