C5: "Ready to start?"

Title: "The one who loves so much, Is the one who ends being broken..."

[❇]

Hito-kun's P.O.V;

Months has pass and I'm almost one year old since I could walk properly now and my gibberish words turn to babbles. Right now I'm playing with my brothers and sisters ever since my parents found them in my room, the tradition broke and we're able to play together.

From what I learn my brother's name is Haruka Leon and is 6-year-old, the second child from us four siblings and has soft futures of mother but resembles of father. His a smart boy for his age and has a kind personality or so I thought.

Anyways the third child from us is a poised young lady but im the inside she's a joker, her cold features took from father but the resembles are mostly mother's. She's Miyabi Leon and she's the only girl making her the princess of the family.

Then there's me the average youngest siblings with lots of cuteness from what I heard from my family and the servants. Hitomi Leon pleased to meet your acquittance. Surprisingly I never met the eldest and I was still unable to speak to ask from others. I only know that his a boy two years older than Haruka and is studying aboard. So his identity as the heir is still a mystery... For now.

"Hito-chan~ Look, look nee-chan bought you some flowers. Let's make a crown for you~"

I heard my sister, Miyabi said melodiously as she fiddle with the various flowers she has picked. Currently I'm at the garden with my sister while my brother is with his tutor. Why my sister didn't join him? Well... She somehow escaped from the grasp of the etiquette tutor. I heard from the maid gossips Miyabi-nee-sama was someone that dislike sitting still and open a book.

"Finish!"

I

avert my attention to my sister when she shouted as she placed the flower crown on top of my head and stare at it will full satisfaction. Suddenly I felt my nose feeling fuzzy as I tilted my head to the back and lightly sneezed.

"Achoo..."

While sneezing my head was then jolted to the front while the petals dropped on my head but guess I fell also with it, because of my heavy head I dropped to the front and hitted the grown as the grass tickled my cheek.

I heard a shriek from Miyabi-nee-sama as she hurriedly sat me up and patted the dirt of from my clothes. I could sense her dreaded look when she notice their smudges of dirt on my white shirt. Ahh~mother did advice them to keep me clean all the time...but blame the maid making me wearing white clothes today. I thought angrily as I felt bad for Miyabi-nee-sama.

"W-what should I do ~? Mother is going to behead me...Wait here Hitomi, I'll be back."

(Ruimare: Your exaggerating. She'll never do tha-)

I heard she said and stood up from her sitting position. 'Wait what do you mean with -I'll be back- ...wait Miyabi-nee-sama don't leave me!' I thought and express it by reaching my hand towards her fadding figure. She's fast! Now what do I do? I mean I don't mind being alone but this is the outdoor and I have never been outdoor in this life.

I placed my hand on the ground to stable my posture as I checked my surroundings to see their was no one. I felt a shiver on my spine as I prayed my sister to hurriedly come back but after minutes of waiting freezing in the same position, she didn't came back.

'Don't tell me she already forgot about me?!' I thought feeling shock as I stood up, stumbling a bit using the ground as my support. Resulting some the flower petals on my head drop and the flower crown slightly deshelved. I successfully stand up as I toddle my way inside the manor with the wall as my support.

I walked through many path but it seems like I have been walking in circles, I'm lost since the hallways wall's wallpaper are the same pattern, the floor wasn't helping either. I was about to feel stress out and give up when suddenly I heard footsteps from afar.

I felt fear ran through my body as I freeze in the position I'm in right now when I heard the footsteps came closer and a black shadow overshadowed mine. The shadow seems to be showing a figure of a man and he was tilting his head. Please don't notice this small figure. I prayed as I shuted my eyes when suddenly strong arms wrapped around my waist and I was floating.

I felt myself being turn but I couldn't see his face since I shuted my eyes and my lips were pursed. My heart lighten when I heard a soft chuckle from the older man.

"Hahaha... How adorable. What is a baby doing here? I wonder if you really are one of the maid's child?"

I heard him say and I slowly open my eyes cautiously studying his features. He seemed to be a teen aged 13-15 years old, wearing a black shirt with a white vast. His red flaming hair made my eyes widen as his golden round eyes clashes with mines. Overall his a young teen that could swoon any maidens hearts with just a smile. His handsome BUT what amazing was his red hair!

"Resh hyair~!"
(Red hair~!)

I joyfully shouted and bringed my short arms to touch his hair with full curiosity while my eyes sparkled like a thousand of stars in the night sky. My mouth was wide open as drool slided from my mouth. I must be showing an un-sightly face but it doesn't matter... I just really want to touch his hair!

I could see his head dropped as he bringed me closer to his broad chest. Suddenly I felt his head on mine and my eyes sparkled seeing the red hair closer. Chance! I thought and pulled his hair unconsciously shouting in happiness.

"Yaa~"

[❇]
END OF C5:
"Love is not something you need, but to earn..."