C4: "Loading Complete"

Title: "I want to laugh because it hurts..."

[❇]

Hito-kun's P.O.V;

"Mamaaa!"

I shouted and that receive attention from mother and father. They stumbled a bit when they ran towards my side and mother snatched me from brother's grasp as she hugged me while fangirling.

"Oh my golly gosh! Darling did you hear that? His first words were 'Mama' !"

She squeled after she spoke those words and I could only freeze in the position praying that she wouldn't drop me. 'Oh Lord! Please don't drop me dear mother...' I thought as I held her cloth of dress tightly.

"Honey, please don't be so rough towards Hitomi. I think his fragile body can't hold that long if you spin him like that."

I heard my saviour as in my father scolded my mother softly and I felt the spinning lessen. Soon it finally stopped and I was dizzy making my baby self cry.

"Uwaahhh..."

I cried as I reached my arms for father asking for him to carry me but it seems mother seems hesitant and father could only ignore my bawling. Mother did her best to shushed me but my baby self was stubborn and kept crying. That's when I did the unexpected that'll made the room quieter than a graveyard

"Babaa...Paaapa"

I called out to father and in a blink of an eye I was in father's carry as I hiccuped with eyes still flooding with tears. Mother was asking for my apology and kept kissing my forehead. 'Is it okay for me to be spoiled this much?' I thought worriedly.

[❇]

Haruka's P.O.V;

I have such a cute brother.

The first time I saw him was him in his crib with his body turned the opposite direction where the door is facing. He was letting out such cute gibberish words the I was lost in thoughts. I wonder what he looks like the first thing I thought when I saw his soft black hair, even though it wasn't much but you could see it was black.

Will he have the same soft beauty like mother? Or the cold devilish looks like father's? My thoughts were snapped when I heard a small wail from my little brother and I panic a bit. My sister was also in the same state but I took control of my emotion as I calmed myself down and went to the crib.

I grab a stool and climb on it while reaching my arms to grab his small body. Though his heavy a bit but I utter all my strength to carry his fragile figure gently. 'Holding his head with my hand and his back with the other hand...' I remember my mother thought me as I followed her instruction and shushed him to calm down. Sooner after that he stopped and I could finally examine his features.

'Fairy...'  That come crossed my mind when I saw his teary face. His black hair made his already light pale skin lighter as a tint of pinkish color adorned on his chubby cheeks. His teary doe eyes opened to reveal a pair of stunning ocean blue eyes that fades to a lighter shade and even if you rub your eyes you could see their twinkling even if the sunlight hits.

I stare at him adorningly while wiping his crystal clear tears from the corner of his eyes. I stare at his hiccuping state when suddenly he bloomed into a smile. That's when I felt the pain in my chest.

'What is this feeling?' I asked my inner self as I turn my head away trying to cool of my reddened face. Thankfully Miyabi came to the right moment with a pack of tissues in hand. I grabbed the tissues and wiped his snot away but his eyes seems to be eyeing somewhere else or rather someone else.

I felt something burned inside me but I held it off. Miyabi seem wanted to carried Hitomi but o was hesitant at first but seeing Hitomi reaching his tiny arms towards Miyabi made me weak as I surrender him towards Miyabi.

The inner was furious but I kept a calm face on the outside. I stare at the happy two as Miyabi laughed to the fullest something that I need saw in her. 'Seems like I'm not the only one to fell in his trap...' I thought as I notice how Miyabi's eyes had hearts in it.

[❇]

Miyabi's P.O.V;

'Seriously just adorable...'

To his fluffy black hair till his tiny toes. Is this love?  But were siblings is forbidden or...you have also fallen for me. 'Oh! What am I thinking you're still a child!...' I thought as I stare at him with hearts in my eyes but why must we part so soon? I thought as I handed him to my brother back.

I stare at the two boys smiling like idiots as I release my anger to my fist not noticing my knuckles were turning white. I gritted my teeth as my bangs overshadow my glinting red eyes.

'Is it okay for me to be this greedy?'

[❇]

"" If it's for his love...I sacrifice anything.""

[❇]

END OF C4:
"Laugh it all out, until those tears flow out..."