C6: "Charachter Information"

Title: "It's useless for introductions, you won't be seeing me anyways..."

[❇]

Third Person P.O.V;

TAP TAP TAP

The sound of footsteps could be heard throughout the hallways as the man in full suited ran hurriedly making you thinking that a dog was chasing after him. Well it wasn't a lie. The dog is not chasing after him but waiting for him in his office and the dog is actually a person.

BAM

The man arrived in front of a golden double door and didn't waste any time and slam the door open. What greeted his sight was a child with his devilish form sitting on a chair with a desk covering half of his body.

Only revealing his shoulders and strands of silver white hair blown by the air that was coming from the open window behind his desk. Sadly his face was hidden by a white fox mask decorated with red carvings but it only appeals him as a mysterious person.

The man in suit bowed and greeted the young boy whom is his young master.

"Master. The files you've asked has arrive!"

He said with a clear voice as his forehead was covered with beads of sweats when he heard the masked boy hummed and reply with his cold voice.

"Just place it on the desk."

He plainly said and the suited man hurriedly followed his orders and bid his farewell, of he goes out of the room as he release a sigh of relief.

'His head was still save for another time..'

The pitiful servant thought, imagine his head being slash with no mercy as his blood splattered everywhere entered his mind. 'I'm still young to die!' He thought as he, himself is a virgin. He ignored those thoughts and continue with his usual routine, ignoring the boy whom smirked under the mask inside the gloomy room.

"Finally found you..."

He whispered while his eyes eyed the paper that was taken out of the file.

[▪▪▪]

[The Leon's Dukedom]
( Companies ranked 3rd in the business section )

[▪▪▪]

[Duke Alois & Duchess Katriana]

[▪▪▪]