C3: "Loading▪▪▪"

Title: "The brightest smile , felt the most pain..."

[❇]

Hito-kun's P.O.V;

Months has passed with a blink of an eye and I've been living peacefully like a baby should as the maids take cares all of my needs. In this past few months I've learned my parents are aristocrat and managing companies that ranked 3rd place from around the world.

I also have trained my baby muscles and tried to turn my body a couple of times but the weight of my head made me unable to turn. Other than that, I learned that I have older siblings that I'll meet when I become older. How I knew of this? Of course from the gossiping of the maids.

Mother and father also came to visit me three times a week and the routine repeat, so that I won't be lonely. Right now I'm inside my big crib as I did some stretches. Forgetting to mention this but my eyesight has improved and I no longer see blury things. Making coming to conclusion that I'm probably 7-10 months old.

Ignoring the thought of my age, I have successfully turn my body and raise my head as the giant brown bear greeted my vision. The bear was gifted by mother and I will always sleep hugging it. It also lessen my loneliness throughout the night.

CREAK

I jolted a bit when I heard the creaking of the door and footsteps came closer but I didn't budge as I thought it was the maids. Lunch time already? I thought as I wandered to see which maid came to entered but I was unable to as I was facing the other side of the crib.

"Hey, Haru I think this isn't a great idea...what if we get caught?"

I heard a childlike voice sounded from a girls as she exclaims worriedly. 'What? It's isn't the maids...' I thought as I felt worried then I heard a shushed sound.

"Shhh! If you don't want us to get caught then quiet down your voice a bit."

A whispered was heard from a boys tone as their footsteps came closer and I was blabbering some words but only came out gibberish.

"Uahh!... Guhh...Aaahh...Kuhh"
(Kidnappers! Somebody help me!)

I spoke. 'This is useless!' I screamed as tears started flooding from my eyes as I wail a bit.

"Uwahh! He's crying. Haru let's get out of here..."

"No way! After we come this far to see our little brother?!"

I heard their childish fight and I've calmed myself down when I heard the word -brother- from the boy's words. Soon I was only hiccupping as snots filled my nose. Suddenly I felt myself being carried. 'What?'

"Shhh... It's okay don't cry. Hey, Miya grab some tissues would you."

I was in a pair of small hands of a boy with soft features like mother's but have the same resembles of father's. Wavy short pale blonde hair suited well with his flawless pale skin with his chubby cheeks tinted a pinkish color. His baby blue eyes stared at me adoringly as he wiped the tears with his hands and his pinkish lips whispered sweet words to calm me down.

"There,there don't cry. I'm your brother."

He spoke and I calmed down as I reached for his hand and sucked his finger. 'What? It became a habit. Since mother always did to me...' I thought as I remember the days when mother placed her finger inside my mouth and I suck it curiously.

His eyes seems to widen a bit and release a soft chuckle that resembles mother. 'Ahhh how dreamy...' I thought as I stare at the ikemen* in front of me chuckling like an angel.

"Oh? What happen here...here's your tissues."

I avert my eyes to stare another adorable beauty. Even though she has father's cold features but mother's resembles lessen it. Straight traditional Japanese black hair that reaches above her shoulders making her pale skin lighter as a pale orange colored her two cheeks. Her round red eyes sparkled when she saw me staring at her as she softly smiled showing off her dimples.

"Hello, little brother. I'm your big sister."

She introduce herself as I smiled ear to ear and claped my hands while laughing. 'How beautiful ~' I thought joyfully as I ignored the tissue wiping my snots away.

"Uwahh! How adorable ~ seems like he loves me more than you."

She spoke as I reached my arms to her and she happily carried me. I grabbed her finger and suck it as drool soaked her finger.

"Guh! No way. Even though I'm the one that badly wants to see him..."

I heard my brother whispered sadly and I felt bad as I decide to cheer him up by reaching for him. Letting out baby sounds to receive his attention.

"Eh?"

"Boo~ seems like he wants you back then."

With those words I was given back by my brother's arms and his happy smile lighten my heart. 'Except you won't show those sad puppy eyes again then I'm fine with that...' I thought calmly as I relaxed in his grasp.

""Hitomi is so adorable ~""

I heard they both compliment me and I only could smile while laughing happily but inside I was depressed.

'Why adorable?!'

I thought angrily as I kept hearing the same words from mother and father and now— from my own siblings! Guh... But I'm a boy. I'm supposed to be called handsome.

CREAK

Ignoring my pouring session I heard the door being open and the happy faces of my siblings turned dreaded. Now I see why. Mother and father had entered. Watching the scene before then they must be mad. I felt bad and did something that I could couldn't believe I could do.

"Mamaaaaa!"

[❇]

END OF C2:
"You need to feel pain, to understand other people."