C7: "Charm❤Points"

Tittle: "You've lost your chance, next time there will be no mercy for you!"

[❇]

Elliot's P.O.V;

'Seriously I hate this friend of mine'

I thought as I felt my eye twitch. A vein popped on my head as I notice I have been walking at the wrong direction. 'Curse for my lack of sense in direction!' I cursed as I make a mess of my red hair.

I blamed myself to not ask the maid beforehand and blame friend for inviting me at a bad timing. 'Like why does he have to return back today?!' I was to busy ranting to myself that I have notice that I been walking in circles.

I groaned in frustration as I continue to walk along the hallway I get myself into. Suddenly I halted my steps to stare down seeing a small figure of a child, holding the wall for support as he walks.  I tip toe to overshadow him but was amaze seeing him freeze while shaking. 'Has he notice me?' I asked my thoughts as I reached my arm to gently carry him.

His body is lighter than a feather and had frozen like a statue. 'I wonder if his a maid's child. His to light for a baby...' I thought worry for the child.

I turn him around studying his features.  Pale dimple skin with his cheeks tinted a soft colour of pink. His nose was smaller than a pea, a perfect fit for his small plump lips. His eyelashes were like a black forest and resembles a butterfly wings. His eyes were shut close making me unable to see his eyes colour.

'Wait shut close?' I thought as I state at his eyes that seems to be quivering—no. Seems like his whole body is quivering. Unconsciously I let out a small chuckle at his cuteness.

"Hahaha...How cute~! What is a baby doing here? I wonder if you really are one of the maid's child?"

I spoke as my eyes were wet from the laugh. I wiped them away with my free hand as I open my eyes to be met with round baby blue eyes. 'What?' I thought feeling in daze staring at his eyes. His eyes seemed to be studying me but his eyes suddenly sparkled like the billion of stars during night time.

"Wha—"

Before I could say anything I was cut off by the excited scream of the child.

"Resh Hyair~!"

I froze at his words while his arms reached upwards to reach for my hair that is far away from him. 'Baby Translation: Red Hair...what.' I thought as I bring the boy closer to my chest as I hid my red face on top of his fluffy soft black hair.

'Seriously how cute~♡!'

I screamed in my mind as I grunted at the strong pull on my head. 'Ouch.' We stayed in his position for a long time as I kept grunting at the pain but everytime he pulls my hair, a small laughter will come out from his mouth. I thought I heard bells ringing in perfect harmony.

"Elliot what is taking you so long!?"

I jolted at the loud scream as I felt the touch on my head fade as I turn my head to see my friend. Instantly my confuse expression turn into an annoyed one.