C8: "Route Pick?"

Title: 'Poor Kira.'

[❇]

???'s P.O.V;

I moved my body while adjusting to the sunlight as I sat straight on the plane seat. I rubbed my eyes to remove the sand from my eyes as I bring my right arms closer to check my hand watch.

"Young master Kisumi, we have arrived at our destination. Do you wish to aboard now?"

I heard my head butler notify me as I nod and got up from my seat while doing a couple of stretches. My butler exits the room while I checked myself in the mirror. 'Face looks handsome as always, hair is quite messy though...my eyes seem tired too...curse jet lag!' I thought as I took out a small portable rattail comb. I stood in front of a long mirror as I smoothen my strands of hair.

Minutes passed as I kept the comb inside my coat pocket while I took out my black shades and wore them. A last peek at the mirror as I walked out the private plane. My personal butler, Mr. Hopkins greeted me as he escorts me inside the plane station.

Ka-Chak Ka-Chak Ka-Chak

Reaching the station multiple cameras were flashing towards my face as I walk side by side with my butler with a calm atmosphere. Fangirls high pitch screaming reached my ears as they stretched their arms to touch me but stopped by the bodyguards. 'Couldn't they give me some space...' I thought as I close my eyes behind the shades.

Soon we made it out as I enter the black limousine. The chauffeur greeted me as I nod and he started to drive. My personal butler was at the front passenger seat while I sat alone at the back where there are many empty spaces circling me. Feeling bored I took out my phone to read the message my mother had sent me.

Oh? Have I introduced myself to the readers yet? You might be wondering who is this handsome and famous man.
I'll give you a hint since I appeared in the recent chapters~ My blonde dirty hair suited with my peachy skin. Slanted dazzling ruby eyes as described by the author.

(Rui: Ack! You've broken the fourth wall. How could you!)

'Tch!I've been caught red-handed by the author. I'm none other than Kisumi Leon the heir of the Leon's Family and Company. I have returned to my mother country after so many years. Since I have declared to the headmaster at my recent school to let me transfer I have decided to study here at another prestigious academy in this country.

It's also one of my mother's requests since she wants me to get along with my younger siblings where our age gap is big. 'To be honest...I'm not good with kids.' I thought to feel frustrated but felt at ease when my mother told me the second son took after my personality followed by the only daughter but-I doubt that!

How can they be similar to me! Sure they receive early education like me but the second son is friendly and angelic as if his a girl while the only daughter is rumored to be loud. Plus I bet she's a brat and is eyeing the second prince of the royal family like any other brats like her. While I! Well I'm not trying to boost myself but I have unlimited sex appeal and I could make girls beg for my attention with a smile-heck! I even could turn the boys into my slaves. No, I'm not gay, sadly.

(Rui: But you would be...)

But of course I'm very kind so I didn't let such a thing happen while I'm studying aboard. As I said I'm not trying to boast myself. Also, I heard recently mother told me she had given birth to the third son a couple of months ago. Either I imagine him to be spoilt as well since he's the youngest in the family but isn't he suppose to be like 5-7 months by now?