CHAPTER 4

The Phone

It's Tuesday and I'm on my way to work for today, I have a short shift so I quit at 12 am. It was a pretty chill day and I had plans with Hoseok after as he would finally pay me back some food.

I entered the cafe and made my usual routine. Since Eunjae already was there and had opened I only got in and got my apron before beginning to take orders. It's still not rush time so we had it pretty chill.

There weren't so many people working here, it was tho a very popular cafe in this area. It was me, Eunjae, and two others who I didn't really know so much. We worked in pairs, so I and Eunjae had shifts together as the other ones had their respective ones together. But we may change partners in special situations.

When the cafe was empty I bought a cookie with a soda before seating down at one of the tables. Eunjae soon joined me, we both took a break.

''Wassup?'' She said as she sat down, putting her hand under her chin.

''Nothing much, just checking out social media.'' Yeah right, I was looking at my phone while taking a sip of sprite sometimes.

She just hummed back while spacing out into her phone too.

After a while, both of us were done taking a quick snack and we went back to our jobs. Eunjae started cleaning some tables as I was behind the counter, picking up some stuff and placing them into their right spot. 

Out of nowhere the clock over the door began to ping and we averted our eyes to the door.

Jimins P.O.V

I woke up by Taehyung talking in his sleep, repeatedly asking someone to give him his soft animal back. I groaned and turned around, putting the pillow over my ears to stop the sounds from reaching my eardrums, I can say that it didn't help.

''Taehyung shut up.'' I pinched his arm as he was laying on the floor right next to my bed. 

''Ouw.'' He patted the spot where I pinched him on the arm. He looked pretty lost for a second before getting it all cleared in his head. ''Jimin you didn't have to do that.''

I threw my pillow at him only to get it back shortly after. I murmured and began getting up from the comfiness of the bed. 

While up on my legs I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change clothes. When I got out and into my room again Taehyung was already done as he had been using the other bathroom.

I cleaned my room a bit before we both headed out onto the streets. We walked beside each other on our way down to the park to later get to our breakfast place.

''Were's Yoongi today?'' Taehyung asked me as we walked pretty slowly, not in any kind of rush.

''I don't know, I haven't seen him since yesterday and the deal.'' I furrowed my eyebrows, not really knowing either where he could be.

''Maybe he's gone drinking again, at that club.'' Taehyung kicked an empty water bottle out of the way as he said that.

''Perhaps,'' I replied.