CHAPTER 9

Sleepover

Soojungs P.O.V

Wednesday and Thursday went by in a flash, nothing exciting really. These days have pretty much just been me working like usual and then go home to watch Netflix and stuff my body with bad things. Luckily Hoseok came over a few times to keep me company in being unhealthy.

It's the best day of the week today, yes Friday, which results in my mood being on top. The day started off with waking up like a princess, the feeling of being completely sleepless and just ready for whatever is coming in my way.

I dressed in a pair of black jeans plus a simple grey shirt after taking a shower and anoint products into my skin that seemed like a good choice. A few poofs of my favorite perfume here and there plus making my mouth fresh, then we're ready for the day.

I got an apple on the way to not eat the biggest breakfast, maybe it could balance out the whole junk food and sugar I've been eating the past days... no no, who am I kidding. I had a hate/love relationship with my body, but mostly I felt disgusted by myself. I'm not the skinniest person, I weigh a bit too much and have tried from time to time to get in shape but success was far away from my reach, I still try and hope tho that someday I'll be completely happy.

I grabbed all the necessaries to leave and locked my apartment. While walking down the stairs out of nowhere a wild running Hoseok appeared almost falling right into me.

''HEY Hobi, what the heck?'' I yelled at him.

''Oh hey, sorry,'' He stopped for a moment laughing nervously scratching his neck, before starting off again down the stairs. ''I'M LATE FOR WORK, BYEEE.''

I rolled my eyes and laughed, not the first time he gets late and every time he gets a scolding, plus extra work. I smirked feeling happy by this event, he should learn to get on time, and of course, it's better the hard way. It's like laughing when someone gets hurt, even if it's bad.

I got out of the house and started walking down the road, after a few minutes I reached the park and got further down to get to the cafe. As I grabbed the handle and tried to open the glass door I noticed that it was locked, it seemed like Eunjae hadn't arrived yet, giving me the task to do it.

I opened and got the cafe in work, starting the coffee machine making it warmed up, putting the different cookies and cakes in the counters plus giving all the tables a wipe to make them cleaner.

Half an hour later, as I was stacking up a few cups the door slammed open and Eunjae rushed in.

''I'M SO SORRY MY TRAIN GOT LATE, SORRY.'' She was talking really fast as she rushed into the private room soon coming out again with an apron.

''Chill,'' I laughed, and reassured her with ''It's completely fine.''

''Are you sure? Have there been a complete rush and mess this morning?'' She looked at me with a worried expression, her head a bit tipped.

Eunjae could exaggerate things from time to time but she always wanted what was best for the other, she is a big animal lover and helps both small and big things with their problems. She is a person that honestly I am glad I got to meet.

''Just two costumers stopped by, so no.'' I smiled at her and she sighed in relief.

''Good'' She said and started making a coffee, probably for herself.