1.1 School and kisses

The next morning came by quickly and some seem to have trouble waking up.

"Nagisa, turn off your fucking alarm," Karma groaned as he softly pushed Nagisa towards the alarm. "It's your alarm dummy," he responded as he returned Karma's actions.

Soon, after a few seconds of agony in the horrible loud  noise coming from the red heads phone, he finally turned it off, returning to cuddling his small boyfriend.

"Karma, we can't stay in bed all morning," the blueberry said softly patting the taller ones back.

The red head only groaned in response and hugged the blueberry tighter. "Karma, it's your first day at work, come on get up," he tries to push him away but to no success. A small plan crawls into his mind and he wiggles his arm out to grab Karma's chin. He slowly moves himself up and brings their lip together, quickly starting to count hits.

He never particularity liked using the skills he learnt in middle school against something such as not getting out of his boyfriends grip, though he knew it was the most effective thing to do, plus he was getting practice while at it.

After 15 hits he slowly pulls away a small string of saliva snapping as he looks up at his now flustered boyfriend. Blush creeps onto his own face as he wiggles himself out of his boyfriends grip, soon enough he sits up and grabs his phone.

"K-Karma! We're going to be late!" the strawberry quickly gets out of his daze by his boyfriends panicked voice. "Calm down blueberry, it'll be fine," he says in a calm tone though apparently not calm enough for Nagisa as he quickly stands up, the covers falling off of him revealing his dark blue boxers. "Karma! How can you be so calm about this?" he asks rather loudly as he rushes towards their closet looking for a his boyfriends suit and his own. Soon after he throws Karma's clothes at him and quickly put on his own.

"We have twenty minutes Karma!" he says loudly receiving a sigh from his boyfriend.

*

"Are you sure you can take the bus home?" Karma asks as he peppers his boyfriends face with kisses. "I'm not a kid Karma, now go, you're going to be even more late," he quickly grabs his bag and hops out of the car leaving Karma hanging.

He makes his way inside only spotting a few late students. About two minutes pass and he finally is in front of the classroom door.  Opening it slowly he is met with a bunch of lively students.

"Please quiet down class," he smiles softly as he makes his way towards his own desk. "What a good role model you are Shiota-sensei, late on his second day," someone comments in a snarky tone. "I'm sorry I had a little trouble this morning and please call me Nagisa-sensei, I prefer my given name," he takes out the class list and looks over the classroom, some spots on the wall had already been covered in graphite, the desks were surprisingly neat. 

After roll call he began his lesson, starting with English, a few minutes in he decides to check on the few students listening. "Any questions?" to his surprise no one raised their hand or opened their mouth. Everything went on fine, of course only a few actually did the work though it was enough for him, they will start sooner or later. Though in the middle of history he gets the feeling of someone staring at him, now of course it would be appropriate if not for the fact that they were supposed to read in their textbooks. He shakes of the feeling as someone trying to annoy him and continues to write down some teacher stuff.

Soon enough a sudden chill runs down his back and he looks up just in time to see a dart, flying straight towards his face. In a matter of seconds he picks up his notebook and shields his face, the dart peeking through on the other side the tiniest bit. 

By now the class looked up at him with surprised faces due to the dart in his notebook. "Good try Kaneko-san, though you will have to try harder than that," he takes out the dart and places it on his desk. "Please continue with what you all were doing," the class slowly but surely starts doing whatever they did before some snickering at Kaneko Sanzo's supposedly "stupid attempt".