3.10 Priorities

"My sweet, sweet, Nagisa."

Is that voice a sign that I'm going crazy?

Have I made up a voice in my head because of this loneliness?

Or is that really a person?

I wish I knew.

*

The car was surprisingly hot inside, seeing as it had been cloudy and raining more recently, leading to the red head seated inside turning on the air conditioning that comfortably cooled the car down.

It had been five minutes since the two had left the car and he was getting relatively bored. Of course, he did have a few games on his phone but none of them interested him anymore and he couldn't bother searching for and downloading some other game.

He resulted in simply leaning back and resting, studying the view in front of him, they would be back soon enough anyways, right?

His eyes focus on what seemed like a small kid walking out of the apartment buildings front door. They wobbled forward with tears streaming down their face, sobs leaving their lips as they start to wander away from the building.

Only when they're able to reach two meters does the door open up again, revealing a relatively short man hurrying out, he was clearly stressed as he picked out the small child, trying to hush their crying with the toy he had been carrying with him.

Their crying wasn't very silent, resulting in the red head being rather annoyed.

Meanwhile, two ladies walked towards the door, their heels clattering against the concrete ground as they complained loudly about the crying child.

One of their voices sounded so familiar, it felt as if he had known them, but he just couldn't put a pin in it. That was, until their face came into view, while the hood like head wear they were wearing covered relatively much, their face was still in plain view.

He quickly removes the seat belt keeping him in place and gets out of the car, starting to hurry over there only to realize that they had already walked inside, locking him out.

Of course this would happen, why wouldn't it happen?

He knew that Nagisa could probably very well take care of it alone, but the possibility that the old memories from his high school days would appear was still high. And Karma knew those memories were bad, he had unfortunately seen it with his own eyes.

Taking out his phone he taps the first next best number to pop up, not bothering looking through the contacts to find the actually best one.

It only took a few seconds for the person on the other line to pick up, their usually childish and annoyed voice echoing with seriousness.

"I know where that old hag is," he simply says, debating on whether to walking over to the man and asking for the code to get into the building.

The person on the other line seems to ask something as he quickly and simply responds with the address of where he is, together with a few curses. "Hurry the fuck up, that woman is walking towards Nagisa and god knows what will happen then."

While he didn't like to do what others said, he was still a genius and knew when to rebel and when to not, and this definitely wasn't the time as he reluctantly stayed back with the car, simply responding to the person's questions as he felt like breaking something.

*

The minutes passed and he knew that by then the blue head had probably already met the two  women, unless they now were headed elsewhere in that building which would most likely be the best case scenario.