3.5 Hood

Where did that voice go?

All of a sudden it's there and now it's gone.

Can it hear me?

Is this was hell feels like?

How did I end up here?

*

The night was still young as a clothed human walks down the street, incoherent whispers and hums leaving their lips as their dull eyes travelling across the many houses.

Their black clothing and hood covered their whole body, leaving much to the imagination as their gaze lands upon a car that drove past them, the car's headlights lighting up the dark street.

The person turned a corner to see a few stores accompanied by a large apartment building, the car that had just driven past them were parked outside the large building. A rather tall lady walking inside with a crying baby in her arms, the crying coming to an end once the large thick door closes behind them.

A chuckle escapes the persons lips as their gaze follows the lady, soon a wide grin spreads across the person's lips. Their steps interrupt the silence of the evening as a puddle splashes underneath them.

Another car passes them, speeding down the road and splashing water up on the sidewalk, just missing the dark clothes person.

The person looks up with an annoyed gaze, a few droplets had landed on their black jacket, it was barely noticeable but more than enough to piss them off.

Unfortunately, the car was gone in seconds, leaving the person standing alone with a barely wet jacket on.

The rest of the evening went on cold and peaceful, the person had thrown away the jacket, leaving them in a simple pair of sweatpants and a thin hood, which wasn't doing much in the cold evening weather.

The whispers and hums continued to leave their lips as they reached a new neighborhood, this one with a mix of many large family houses and a few smaller ones, it was a rather rich neighborhood.

Loud laughter came from one of the larger houses, the windows were lit up and if you looked closely you could see the shadow of someone running around inside.

A scoff escapes the persons lips as they continue walking, their hands covering their ears to try to block the sound of kids laughing out. Their dull eyes almost rolling back to their brain as they glare towards the large house.

*

"Remember, you have homework next week, so please don't forget about it."

Groans could be heard throughout the classroom at the mention of homework, the students start packing their bags as the last lesson of the day had come to an end. Chattered filled the room while the students walked out in their friend groups, some of them complaining about the homework while others simply talk about their after school activities.

"Bye, Nagisa-sensei!" a purple haired girl exclaims while giving him a close eyed smile, her attention soon being distraught by her sister who were dragging her out of the classroom.

With a chuckle he gives her a small wave and continues to pack up his things, readying himself to go towards the teacher's room. 

It was Friday, meaning it had been a week since the class trip ended. Though nothing unusual had happened in the short week that had passed, it was still quite nerve racking to just walk outside the house for Nagisa, it felt like someone was watching him, though nothing were there whenever he tried to look for the source.

He makes his way towards the teacher's room and sits down at the small desk that he had, starting to write a short yet informative report for their actual teacher, he doubted that he actually read the report, though he did it either way as it was necessary and also distracted him from his worried thoughts.