1.5 Delinquents

A deep sigh could be heard throughout the empty classroom, well nearly empty as there were only four boys, three of them sitting in front of the fourth one, the three of them wore an annoyed expression as the fourth one was deep in thought.

"What happened this time?" the boy looked up at the three students in front of him, another sigh escaping his mouth as he looks at the report that one of the actual teachers wrote.

"Well?" his usual sweet smile was long gone as a frown was worn on his face. This was the fourth time this week the three of them had caused trouble with other students.

"It was his fault," two of them point at the silent one, an obvious frown planted on his tanned skin. The action of the two delinquents made the blue haired boy shake is head, not happy with their so called answer.

"I didn't ask who did it, I asked what happened," the delinquents felt as if their homeroom teacher was staring into their soul, his sharp tone of voice stabbed them in the gut. After moments of silence he spoke up again, though somehow with an even sharper tone.

"Busted lip, black eye, bruises," he started reading the list of all the injuries out loud making sure to look straight into their eyes after each word. Once he looked over at the silent one he was met with a glare that could kill someone, the blueberry stopped talking and looked right back at him, daring him to speak.

"Yes, Ishikura-kun?" he slowly tilts his head waiting for the black haired boy to start talking. Compared to the other two's wavelengths, his was more calm though he was much more annoyed than the other two as well.

"Why would you need to hear it from us when you clearly have the description of what happened right there," he pointed towards the paper the young student teacher was holding. The blueberry only shakes his head, his expression softens as he looks between the three of them.

"I wont just listen to the other students side of the story, I want to hear your side as well, as long as you tell me the punishment will lessen," after finishing his sentence the wavelengths change, a look of surprise spread across the two not so silent delinquents faces.

"Those damn guys was abusing some homeless kittens, we only taught them a lesson," the said 'leader' of the three spoke, he was surprised once again by his student teacher, ever since he was the victim of the clap the said student teacher would never fail to surprise him, it was as if the blue head dragged the words out of his mouth.

"I certainly see why you would do that, though even how much you were in the right I still have to punish you somehow for beating them up," Nagisa put his hand on his chin looking in a random direction as he started thinking.

The three students looked at him stunned, how could he just believe them right off the bat?

"You're actually believing us?" the boy who sat in the middle asked in disbelief, fixing one of the spikes in his chalk white hair.

"I have no reason to not believe you, now do I?" he gave his usual smile and then continued to think of a reasonable punishment.

After a minute or two of thinking he looks over at the delinquents dropping his hand back down to his lap where it once was before. "How about you clean the classroom everyday after school for these last two days," he decided to only give them a light punishment, they did save a few homeless kittens after all.

"You're allowed to go after this last question," two of them nods as the silent one only glares at the floor. "What happened to the kittens?" the three looked up at him confused though soon a certain white haired male gave him a toothy smile patting the black haired mans shoulder.