1.3 Burnt rice

As soon as Nagisa woke up from his half awake slumber he soon remembered the small plastic bag, holding the three darts covered in the clear liquid. Hoping that the liquid hadn't dried he reached for his bag laying close, but sadly, not close enough.

A loud thump could be heard and Karma quickly left the kitchen, pretty much running towards their shared bedroom. As he slammed open the door he was met with his blueberry laying in an awkward and uncomfortable position on the floor while rubbing his forehead.

"What happened?" all the worry the red head felt from before was now gone and replaced with amusement.

The blueberry slowly got up from his awkward pose and sat down on the bed. As the red head realized he wasn't going to get a answer he made his way towards his small boyfriend kissing his forehead, right where the smaller one had formerly rubbed.

"Can you get me my bag?" the blue head pointed over in the direction of his bag, the younger one quickly putting the puzzle pieces together. "Okay, blueberry," he lets out a chuckle and walks over to grab his little boyfriends bag.

"The students assassination attempt today was quite good," the older one takes his bag from the red head once he is close enough and quickly takes out the plastic bag. "It was similar to the grenade attempt Terasaka-kun's gang and I did," a dark aura surrounds the red head as he remembers the day Rio told him about what Terasaka made his blueberry do.

"Karma, snap out of it," the blueberry snaps his fingers in front of his boyfriends face making the said boyfriend snap out of his 'dark phase'. "Anyways, one of my students, Araki-san, distracted me with a question as three other students threw these three darts at me," he holds up the clear plastic bag in front of Karma's face. "I didn't get enough time to see which students threw them though I have a few ideas," the red head grabs the plastic bag and opens it, taking out one of the darts, though quickly putting it back once his fingers gets coated with the clear substance.

"Why is it wet?" the younger one asks, confusion clearly seen on his face. "I don't know, I doubt it's water, but you never know," the red head nods, while thinking about what it could be.

As the red head is caught in his thoughts he soon notices his blueberry taking out the said red head's phone and soon sees the blue head look through the contacts, as the dots connect Karma quickly realize what his little boyfriend is doing and face palms himself for not thinking the same thing.

"Contacting Okuda-chan?" the strawberry asks receiving a quick nod before the blueberry brings his phone up to his face. After a few signals a surprisingly cheery voice answers on the other end.

"Okuda Manami here," the voice on the other end asks/says. "Hi, Okuda-chan, it's Nagisa," Karma watches as his small blueberry talks through the phone, soon it became quite boring as he would just continue to talk and talk, as always when he's bored a 'great plan' pops into his head.

The strawberry stands up, Nagisa quickly looking over at him, though as the strawberry starts walking towards the bedroom door his gaze goes back to whatever he was looking at before.

Taking the chance he swiftly but quietly sneaks up behind his small boyfriend, sitting on the bed, he slowly leans forward, his lips coming closer and closer to the other males ear.

Though, unfortunately, due to Nagisa's instincts, before Karma realizes it, he is laying face down on the bed with the small blueberry on top of him.

"Sorry Okuda-chan, I just had to catch a fly," a loud grunt could be heard as the blue haired boy giggles lightly, though unnoticeable, and continues with his long conversation.

*

"What did she say?"

Nagisa looks down at his boyfriend, who he was still sitting on, he lets out a deep sigh and then shakes his head.

"Quite obviously, she can't know what it is if she can't see and test it in person, though she said that it seemed similar to a type of temporary paralyze, perfect for assassination if used correctly," the red haired boy nods then sits up quite easily, it would be much harder if it wasn't for the fact that Nagisa was extremely light. As Nagisa wasn't prepared for his boyfriend to sit up he starts falling backwards, though as Karma's instincts was pretty much as good as Nagisa's he quickly caught his small boyfriend, making him sit in his lap.

"It seems you have a mini Okuda in your class," the taller one whispers seductively into the shorter ones ear.

"Karma! Stop making everything sound sexual!" the smaller boy cringes with a disgusted yet embarrassed face.

"I can't help it blueberry, especially in this suggestive pose we are in," he looks up and down at his small boyfriend, a smirk clearly visible on his face.

"K-Karma, weren't you making dinner before this," the blueberry quickly changes the topic, a blush clearly visible on his face. It didn't matter what topic they were talking about, once Karma used that voice he couldn't help but feel heat reaching up his childish cheeks.

"Fuck, I guess we'll have burnt rice for dinner," the red head quickly lifts up his blueberry and then drops him down onto the bed quickly leaving for the rice, that was left way too long in the rice cooker.

*

Nagisa had made a list of all the seats, the one day their teacher was there he had actually assigned them seats, there was a list of where everyone was supposed to sit, though after a bit of observing after the first day, he realized that everyone sat to their liking, most sitting close to their friend group.

This made it even harder as most didn't seem to talk to people outside of their little group, he also didn't know anything about anyone, except their obvious personalities.

After a while of thinking he decided on a few students that was possible accomplices.

Araki Hana, the colorful girl who seemed to be in the middle of everything, she was the one who distracted Nagisa though it was possible she wasn't even a part of the plan as they could have waited for him to just get distracted.

Kaneko Sanzo, quite obvious as the darts had the same design as the one he threw before, though the dart wasn't thrown from his direction, so he could just be the one who gave them the darts.

Taguchi Toki, sits in the direction the first dart was thrown from, Nagisa doesn't have much on him except for the fact that he's in the baseball club and that he's definitely friends with Sanzo as they are on first name basis.

Ejiri Asuna, sits in the direction the second dart was thrown from, seems to be quite friendly with everyone.

Nishida Satoru, sits in the direction the third dart was thrown from, he was the victim of Nagisa's clap stunner, though the throw was quite a lousy one as Nagisa caught with just two fingers, he made a few lousy unmentionable attempts after his clap stunner. Basically, to Nagisa he seemed quite desperate to get revenge.

A few more names went through his head, but some seemed to be introverts and uninterested to listen to anyone but themselves. In the end those five names was stuck in his head and would not leave until the door slammed open by a certain red head.

"Dinner's ready, blueberry," the blue head nods and stands up leaving his thoughts behind.

(▰˘◡˘▰)

The chapter is pretty short but I hope you enjoyed it, as always, please leave feedback and blah, blah, blah, you know the drill. By the way, none of this is edited so mistakes are expected. Yeah. See you.. I hope.