*rewriting questions w/ update*

Disclaimer: don't feel obligated to answer, while it would be appreciated, you really do not need to.

*

So, this has been on my mind for a while now, I was going through some of the earlier chapters and realized how bad my writing was (not that it's much better now) but I was thinking that once I publish the last chapter, I would begin rewriting/editing this book.

I had a bunch of story ideas and some characters that I did not include, which I realize now made the story very confusing and disoriented, for example: Asano was supposed to have a much bigger role than he ended up having, and I was actually supposed to explain what happened with Nagisa's mother during his high school period but somehow I forgot?? Which makes no sense.

What I'm trying to get at, is that the whole story is just completely fucked up without (even if small) the parts I ended up not including.

*

Though I did have some questions in mind that I would love for you guys to answer since you are my readers!

First of all:

Should I unpublish the book and edit/rewrite it while it's unpublished, and then publish it again?

Or should I put a disclaimer at the beginning and in the description of the story that it is under editing?

This was the biggest question littering my mind as I didn't know if I should just keep it published and let the current readers continue reading it, but at the same time, new readers would probably be utterly confused if the writing suddenly degraded in one chapter and the went back to the normal standard in the other chapter.

Second of all:

If I were to keep the book published, what would be the best way to come at the rewriting?

And lastly:

I have been asking this in pretty much every chapter, but what are some things I should include in the rewriting?

For example: I wanted to include way more fluff (which is the reason for what the last chapter ended up being) but I didn't end up writing much, so what are some fluffy moments/actions I should include in the rewriting?

*

Thank you guys so much once again for actually reading this story and for answering the questions, I am honestly speechless at the amount of support this story has gotten. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

*

Update:

So, after thinking about it for a while, I've decided to actually go with neither of the choices I originally asked you guys about.

I'm going to be creating a new book, it will be the same story line, same characters and same type of structure as this book. The only difference will be less cringe writing and more structure to the story. It will probably have around the same amount of chapters, but most likely longer chapters as there will be more information in it instead of just out of place chapters as this book has at the moment.

This book will still be up, allowing new readers, as well as the current readers to continue reading it without any interruption.

The newer version of this book will most likely not be up for a long while as I want to be able to figure out how I want to write the new version before I publish it.

I hope you've enjoyed this story, and if interested, will read the newer version later on as well <3

Thank you (◡‿◡✿)