Part 1

I get out of the tour bus, and we all sit on the chairs outside. I sit on Dallons lap, and he snakes his arms around my waists. I see Brendon state, and when I notice, he quickly jerks his head the other way. Brendon is my bestfriend, and he's always over protective. But I love that about him. Brendon is just the perfect guy friend you could ever ask for.
"Dallon, let's go." Zack says, and sneezes. I laugh, and get off Dallon. He runs his fingers threw his hair, and kisses me goodbye. "Be back in a snap, babe." Dallon said, and they left. Brendon and I where left alone, and we went inside. "Do you want to play video games? Or eat? Or anything?" Brendon asked, and my eyes flew open huge. "Sing!" I Sing he word, and Brendon laughs. Brendon grabbed the remote, and went on YouTube. "What song?" Brendon asks. "You don't own me, covered by Gracie" I say, and he puts it on. It starts the beat, and I grab Brendon's hands. We dance and it starts singing the words. "You don't own me" I sing, and Brendon twirls me around. I giggle, and look into Brendon's brown eyes. "I'm not one of your, favorite toys." Brendon sings with me, and I twirl HIM around. "You don't own me!" I yell, and brendon laughs. Brendon then picks me up, and twirls me around in the air. "Brendon!!" I laugh, and he puts m on the ground. ~~
The song ended, and we both sat down stressed. "Hey Brendon, I have something to tell you. It's serious, and I think I need to let it out....." I say seriously, and Brendon moves closer. My heart raced. Why was my heart racing?
Brendon's knees touch mine, and he puts on a serious face. "What?" He says. I try not to smile, and scream, "YOU DON'T OWN ME". I dive into Brendon's arms, and we both laugh.