Brendon

We looked into each other's eyes. My body felt so warm agents hers. Then, a knock was at the door.
"Crap." I say, and get up. I really wanted to lay there with her, but I couldn't because I knew who it was at the door. Sarah Urie, my wife.
"Uh- get up...it looks wrong if your in my bed." I say, and she gets up. I point at the closet, and she hides in it. She shuts the closet door. I let Sarah in and then Sarah says she wants to go to the bedroom. Sarah holds my hand and she pushes me in the bed. Why at this moment?
She climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. I kissed her back, and she pressed hard ageist my whole body. It turned me on I'll admit, but Freya was in the closet. I had to play along tho. I snaked my arms around her ass and squeezed it. She moaned, and I kissed her neck. Then, her phone starts to get messages. "Damnit.." I hear her mumble, and she gets up. While she gets up, she lets her hand slide down my D. I moan very little, and she closes the door on the way out. I walk towards the closet and let Freya out. She doesn't look happy or sad. "Sorry about that." I say, and take stand there. "It's ok, she's your wife." She says, and smiles. "It was disgusting tho." She mumbles and I laugh. She puts her finger on my lips and I go silent. "Shh" She whispers, and I do. She takes her finger off and looks at my lips. She looks into my eyes, and I can read her face. She had the same look on her face before Sarah kissed me the first time. I snaked my arms around her and placed my lips on Freya's. The where small, yet so smooth. She was surprised. Her cheeks went red, and she kissed back. She stops, and pulls her self away. "You have Sarah." She says, and sits on my bed. I walk over to her and sit next to her. "I know but you make me..feel happier." I say, and bite my lip.