Part 2

Dallon comes back, to see me sleeping on the couch. Brendon is sleeping to, but on the other end on the couch so it isn't weird. We don't usually sleep their, but we got tired. We usually sleep on the bunk beds, since the bus doesn't have a bed.
Dallon wakes me up, and I open my eyes. "Dally?" I say, rubbing my eyes. "Sorry to wake you, but we have the day off." Dallon says, and my eyes go wide open. I shoot up, forgetting Brendon was their. I accidentally fall on Brendon's chest. It was so warm. Brendon woke up Mediately, and he looked at me like a was crazy. I got up, and giggled. "Whoops?" I say, and get up. I dive into dallons arms, and kiss him. He picks me up, and kisses my neck. "Not here silly." I say, and get off Dallon. Brendon just turns the opposite side of us, not wanting to see. "I got chocolate." Dallon says, and hands me chocolate. "Thanks.." I say, and he leaves. I sit down near Brendon, and he sits up. "Ugh" I mumble. "Let me guess, he didn't get Carmel covered with milk chocolate from the outside chocolate?" Brendon says, and I smile. It warms my heart Brendon knows what my favorite stuff is. Specially knowing my favorite chocolate. I put my arm around his shoulder and show him what it is. Dark chocolate. I brake it open and say, "Open your mouth". I stick the piece of chocolate in Brendon's mouth and he eats it. "Senkyou" Brendon mumbles, and stuffing the rest in his mouth. I giggle, and we get up.
We walk outside, and I don't see Dallon anywhere. "Where's dall?" I ask Brendon, and he shrugs. I walk around and still don't see him. Then I hear shuffling noises behind the wall outback. We look but don't see anything. It was coming from behind a corner where the wall was. "Go inside Freya..." Brendon whispers. I go closer to him, and say, "What If it's a bad guy? I don't want to leave you out here..". He turns around to face me and puts his hand on my mouth. I give him a worried look and we both hear something. A loud slap. "Go!" Brendon whispers, and I tiptoe to the bus. I hide in my blankets, and I hear Brendon's shouting angrily. It sounded like he was more mad then afraid. Usually he's afraid of things like this, but this time he wasn't. Minutes past, and I heard the handle moving. I put my head under the blankets, and curled up in fear. I heard footsteps come closer, and then it happened. The blanket got torn off me, and I started to kick. "Freya! It's me!" I hear Brendon yell, and he held my legs to stop the kicking. I looked at him and nervously laughed, as his hands where held tightly on my thighs. He let go, and I was Relieved. I dove up and put my hands all over Brendon. I checked for any cuts, or bruises. "Are you ok?!" I say to Brendon, and check his face. He's face turns red, and he goes quiet. "Yeah. I'm fine. Everything's fine. It was just dallon. He slapped Zack for making a funny joke." Brendon said nervously. I could tell he was lying. Why would he be lying? Was everything ok? This didn't make sense. Brendon just looked down. "Bren..I know when you lie." I say, and he's head shoots up. His cheeks where now redder, and I got to admit. He did kinda look cute. But, Iv bin dating dallon for a year now. I can't just cheat on him. He's innocent.
"It was dallon with another girl.." Brendon said, and his hands where shaking. I could tell he didn't want me to get upset or mad. But, how couldn't I? Dallon..cheated?! How could he? Tears began to fill my eyes. Brendon pulled me into a hug.
Brendon's POV
I didn't want to upset her. I mean, it would be mean to lie to tho...
I could feel her tears hitting my shoulder. My whole shoulder was wet. But I didn't care. She seems so cute when she cry's. She cried silently still holding onto me, and her grip was getting tighter and tighter.
Back to Freyas POV
I needed Brendon's Comfort. He was just super warm, the feeling of hugging him and everything. He ran his hand threw my hair, and that's when I realized it. I like my best friend sexually. ~~